TSSAA meeting live today at 1:00 PM (Central)

37 minutes ago, Salem said:

I still say county law will trump this TSSAA policy. Counties without mask mandates will have fans with and without masks. 

Yeah Jackson, TN has a mask mandate and are making businesses enforce it. Schools will have a big problem with TSSAA telling them they have to police the mask wearing and social distancing rules. They were talking about how to fine schools not following guidelines. 

1 hour ago, MountainTroll said:

Which team will be the first to report their opponent for fans not wearing masks? Does anybody expect that Childress boy, who I don't like so much by the way, to enforce these regulations equally?

Will these regulations discourage players and coaches from reporting symptoms or getting tested?

beercouch.gif.38480f32805403f436f361066534d41b.gif

An opposing team could easily go to the other side of the field and gather closely and use that as an attack against an opposing school. It will be very difficult to police something like that. It can be weaponized etc. Not social distancing, masks, etc. Dont forget we live in the times of Antifa.

Edited by Imthayeti

37 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

An opposing team could easily go to the other side of the field and gather closely and use that as an attack against an opposing school. It will be very difficult to police something like that. It can be weaponized etc. Not social distancing, masks, etc. Dont forget we live in the times of Antifa.

I've been wrong all along, we have the right man, person,woman ,man ,carera, tv.. HOW DO YOU DO MRS WILEY,NO COFFEE ,TEA OR PUNCH ,THANK YOU.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, pujo said:

I've been wrong all along, we have the right man, person,woman ,man ,carera, tv.. HOW DO YOU DO MRS WILEY,NO COFFEE ,TEA OR PUNCH ,THANK YOU.

I wonder sometimes if you have taken your meds before your first post of the day also.