Greenback @ Loudon

orngnblk

Just now, pujo said:

They needed to drop it. Just a waste of time and effort.

Maybe the kid will be eligible. I don’t mind transfers as long as the rules are followed. It’s just part of life, people move around, families break up, guardians have health or substance abuse issues. Million reasons really. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

Maybe the kid will be eligible. I don’t mind transfers as long as the rules are followed. It’s just part of life, people move around, families break up, guardians have health or substance abuse issues. Million reasons really. 

As long as rules are followed,its up to parents and kids to figure whats best for them. Moved both my boy's but had to follow the rules to the T. No change of Address requires, just an extra hour drive everyday.

Just now, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

So GB got transfers or Oneida did?  If GB got a QB (probably the one from Knox Catholic), then that’s a crazy.  They were to have to start a freshman at QB.  Need a QB gets a QB??? Cmon!

Oneida got a QB, not a clue about Greenback. I'm sure they have added some talent.  

4 hours ago, Spike016 said:

Where have you been?? Also where is GBNation??

He’s been surfing in South Florida....JK! He hates the ocean. Can’t find any bass or crappie in those waters. Prefers the lakes and mountains. He’ll be back at Cooper Field some, especially now that another family member will be suiting up in the Orange & Black carrying the pigskin!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

So GB got transfers or Oneida did?  If GB got a QB (probably the one from Knox Catholic), then that’s a crazy.  They were to have to start a freshman at QB.  Need a QB gets a QB??? Cmon!

I was just messin around about Greenback getting 7 lol. I knew you guys got transfers this year so was poking fun a bit at you all.

8 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

From what I've gathered from their faithful, Loudon County wants to put their money into Loudon High school. Leaving Greenback to make due with whatever they have.

Loudon High School built in 1966!! Greenback High School is pretty NEW!! But I agree they should have renovated the stadium when they did the school! To good a program to not have top notch facilities!

28 minutes ago, tnredskin said:

Loudon High School built in 1966!! Greenback High School is pretty NEW!! But I agree they should have renovated the stadium when they did the school! To good a program to not have top notch facilities!

What position they have Semey Turner at this year? Still a wr or something else?

3 hours ago, ladykee said:

He’s been surfing in South Florida....JK! He hates the ocean. Can’t find any bass or crappie in those waters. Prefers the lakes and mountains. He’ll be back at Cooper Field some, especially now that another family member will be suiting up in the Orange & Black carrying the pigskin!

Lady Kee you tell him to get here and talk to the fellers. Im sure he will be makin plenty trips to South Florida!