Trenton Peabody travels to McNairy Central

PeabodyPride

23 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Peabody Head Coach Shane Jacobs joined us around the 45 minute mark of this video last night to discuss this huge game!  If you enjoy the video, head over to our YouTube channel and hit the subscribe button for us.  Thanks in advance:

23 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Peabody Head Coach Shane Jacobs joined us around the 45 minute mark of this video last night to discuss this huge game!  If you enjoy the video, head over to our YouTube channel and hit the subscribe button for us.  Thanks in advance:

He was the defensive coordinator on the 14 team that won state. Ricky woods was the head coach 

11 minutes ago, shockernation said:

There was a rumor this morning that COVID had hit? That’s why I asked! Someone came in my store and told me that 

Freshman has covid didnt habe any school contact at all,school is going virtual for two weeks per CDC recommendation but sports outside of school walls are 100 percent a go they have no contact or traces to football .

Edited by PeabodyPride

6 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Freshman has covid didnt habe any school contact at all,school is going virtual for two weeks per CDC recommendation but sports outside of school walls are 100 percent a go they have no contact or traces to football .

That's a great way to keep sports moving forward. I like the move.

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I knew it was a guy from Mississippi, but I couldn't remember his name even though I interviewed him in Cookeville.   Old age sux.   I think Coach Woods hand picked coach Jacobs to take his place.

Haha there are a bunch of teams in Tennessee. You can’t remember it all. 

Its that time again Tide Nation,time for the proud young men of Trenan Peabody to "Row" down to McNairy Central and show them Bobtail what a double reload looks like! Hit hard hit often and leave no doubt that the Back to Back 2A state champs just visited your neck of the woods and they was hungry,lots to prove fellas,"Peabody graduated to big of studs" Peabody aint the Peabody of last 2 years" credit @vandyfan1" U still by bro though! Still got your Tide gear ??? "The skill players are too young"  Locker room chemistry is spot on this year,leaders have stepped up.Coach Vowel been havin the boys chase wild kittens all week to get ready for them Bobtail Boys,Tide Nation lets support our youngans rain or not you owe it to this group to have your arsses in them bleachers !!!

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

GATA

48/ 14 Peabody

Edited by PeabodyPride