Week 2 - Beech @ Henry County

PatriotNation

3 minutes ago, gr8tn08 said:

As Paul Harvey used to say " now we know the rest of the story". All of this was never put out in the media that i saw and i haven't even heard about the track but i see that is something that should be included. There either was some bad info passed to the media or there is not being any transparency to the public "tax payers" about the total scope of this project. Heck, why don't we just go ahead and build a new stadium while they are at it.:-D How old is Patriot stadium?

How about a dome? Lol

1 hour ago, gr8tn08 said:

As Paul Harvey used to say " now we know the rest of the story". All of this was never put out in the media that i saw and i haven't even heard about the track but i see that is something that should be included. There either was some bad info passed to the media or there is not being any transparency to the public "tax payers" about the total scope of this project. Heck, why don't we just go ahead and build a new stadium while they are at it.:-D How old is Patriot stadium?

Won’t be no playoff games in HC on that field. It be mush by oct or nov

• Upvote 1

Anyway about the game I have seen several say Beech will beat Henry County. May be true but if we correct a few mistakes I really really like our chances. Would be a huge confidence boost to beat 2 teams in a row like Haywood and Beech before going to play Dyer County. Should have won last years contest if not for a missed field goal that our kid usually makes. That was a heck of a game by the way!!

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I have been told that Milan is being neighborly to Henry Co and no fee. Milan May keep the concessions but not sure about that. 

Thanks!  That is very neighborly of Milan.

Two years ago when Haywood played two playoff games at Jackson Christian, I was told that JCS charged a somewhat hefty fee, but no one would ever tell me how much.  

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, gr8tn08 said:

Patriot Stadium opened in ‘79 I believe.