Peabody Travels to McKenzie

Goldenpride

2 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Yep maybe we both can don the Power P at State this year...let’s hope

Wow, young team then.  Even more of a reason to set the bar high.  Let these kids know what it takes to play with the Power P

The sophomores we have now went undefeated in 8th grade. Same as the seniors that graduated with two state titles and a 3rd round loss in 2017. So I guess you can say we have high hopes.

by the way we have like 29 sophomores:) in two years that’s going to be a huge senior class.

Edited by PHSRollTide

I think both teams will be physical and it will be close for a while but I think Peabody pulls away. The big question is how can McKenzie score?? Think Peabody wins 28-7. Think it will be close a while. No disrespect to McKenzie as they are on the upswing. Great win against Huntingdon.

Edited by pioneer42

31 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I think both teams will be physical and it will be close for a while but I think Peabody pulls away. The big question is how can McKenzie score?? Think Peabody wins 28-7. Think it will be close a while. No disrespect to McKenzie as they are on the upswing. Great win against Huntingdon.

With yall being a region opponent as well as 5 miles down the road you know first hand about the D the Tide has ,so I respect your opinion,this D has the potential to be Tab Vowells best yet !!!

Edited by PeabodyPride

15 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

With yall being a region opponent as well as 5 miles down the road you know first hand about the D the Tide has ,so I respect your opinion,this D has the potential to be Tab Vowells best yet !!!

My opinion is they are only going to get better as they play on Defense and they already have better stats in spots than last year. Technically defense only allowed one Td in the first quarter and first drive of the season. The other two tds were pick 6

35 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I tell it like it is. Peabody’s Interior on both sides are very tough. As long as Peabody stays focused and brings it every week I like their chances to win it all again. You have to figure their offense will get better as the season goes on and their defense is lights out.

31 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

My opinion is they are only going to get better as they play on Defense and they already have better stats in spots than last year. Technically defense only allowed one Td in the first quarter and first drive of the season. The other two tds were pick 6

And both interceptions were due to pass interference at least in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, PHSRollTide said:

The sophomores we have now went undefeated in 8th grade. Same as the seniors that graduated with two state titles and a 3rd round loss in 2017. So I guess you can say we have high hopes.

by the way we have like 29 sophomores:) in two years that’s going to be a huge senior class.

Wow that’s a lot of sophomores.  

• Upvote 1