South Pittsburg @ Lookout Valley (Captain Grider vs Predator Payne)

Southtowner

8 hours ago, team69 said:

Whats your opinion on the covid, Pirates, GB, Jasper, Roys absence, and the election.

Hey guys...Its been a year to the week since I had to be on a hiatus so I figured it’s time. I fortunately was able to get some help before it was too late and I’m hoping I am a better man for it. I was hopeful to see my first game in person since last season’s Grundy game, but this Covid stuff makes that impossible tonight. I don’t mind to tell you that I battled a very bad addiction problem. I was in a 11 month 29 day program and I will leave it at that. 

Opinions.. Covid.. I think it’s overblown. 

Pirates.. all I can go on is what I’ve heard and what I know we had coming back as well as the new kids I heard we have now. I know we had a very good returning senior class this season so there’s that. 

Greenback obviously isn’t nearly as good as they have been. I’m sure their team is centered around the D1 lineman. Kid is a hoss.  I’d still expect them to be at SP in the semifinals. 

Marion County looks to be much improved. They do have Coach Pruitt’s dad the original Coach Pruitt coaching now.  I believe next week will be much closer than the last 3 seasons. 

Roy Dillard I’m not sure. I’ve been out of pocket so to speak so I’m not sure.

Election.. On one hand we have a loud mouth Trump that does some good things and on the other hand we have a Sleepy Joe that can’t remember anything. 

Good to be back guys. I hope everyone is doing well.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Hey guys...Its been a year to the week since I had to be on a hiatus so I figured it’s time. I fortunately was able to get some help before it was too late and I’m hoping I am a better man for it. I was hopeful to see my first game in person since last season’s Grundy game, but this Covid stuff makes that impossible tonight. I don’t mind to tell you that I battled a very bad addiction problem. I was in a 11 month 29 day program and I will leave it at that. 

Pirates.. all I can go on is what I’ve heard and what I know we had coming back as well as the new kids I heard we have now. I know we had a very good returning senior class this season so there’s that. 

Greenback obviously isn’t nearly as good as they have been. I’m sure their team is centered around the D1 lineman. Kid is a hoss.  I’d still expect them to be at SP in the semifinals. 

Marion County looks to be much improved. They do have Coach Pruitt’s dad the original Coach Pruitt coaching now.  I believe next week will be much closer than the last 3 seasons. 

Election.. On one hand we have a loud mouth Trump that does some good things and on the other hand we have a Sleepy Joe that can’t remember anything. 

Welcome back. Greenbacks D1 linemen transferred to Alcoa.

12 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Bass we lost the D1 kid he went out the first game for the year with a torn plantar fasciitis and then decided to transfer to Alcoa for the remainder of his high school career although I have heard that he will have one year at Alcoa and then go to IMG. And also I will be the first to offer up my apologies I'm glad you got the help you needed and as the father of an addict you have my prayers and condolences.

• Upvote 2

HELLOOO HELLOOO HEELLOO! ITS GAMEDAY!!! ALRIGHT BOYS!!! HERE WE ARE AGAIN! WE GOT US ANOTHER GAME!! NOT SURE IF MANY OF US WILL GET IN TONIGHT BUT MAKE THEM REMEMBER YOU!!! LINE UP AND HIT THEM IN THE MOUTH EVERY SINGLE PLAY! MAKE THEM REMEMBER THE NIGHT PITT CAME TO LOOKOUT VALLEY!!! HELLOOO!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! HIT SOMEBODY!! ONE TIME!!

28 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I will give you an A on the above questions....well done! That bout catches you up over the last year!

Edited by team69