2A Yeti poll

Yeti

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

This has turned out to be a decent thread. I may update it every week if enough show interest. I will probably add 1A on there this week as well I'll try to do an update on 2A and add 1A Saturday. What are the games of the best games of the week this week of 1 and 2A? It wont let me edit the heading so I'll just make a new one Saturday.

Peabody vs. McKenzie

Tyner vs. Bledsoe

Rockwood vs. Oliver Springs Thursday 8-3-20 It will be streamed.

Any others worth mentioning?

The Forrest vs Eagleville will be interesting and the Waverly vs Hickman will be interesting also. The teams I mentioned isn’t the caliber of the teams you mentioned but these games will have a big impact come playoff time.

Edited by vandyfan1

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

The Forrest vs Eagleville will be interesting and the Waverly vs Hickman will be interesting also. The teams I mentioned isn’t the caliber of the teams you mentioned but these games will have a big impact come playoff time.

All those region games?

This has turned out to be a decent thread. I may update it every week if enough show interest. I will probably add 1A on there this week as well I'll try to do an update on 2A and add 1A Saturday. What are the games of the best games of the week this week of 1 and 2A? It wont let me edit the heading so I'll just make a new one Saturday.

Peabody vs. McKenzie

Tyner vs. Bledsoe

Rockwood vs. Oliver Springs Thursday 8-3-20 It will be streamed.

Any others worth mentioning?

RE: Meigs vs Cumberland Gap. 
How did the TSSAA come up with a Region game for two teams so far apart?   If the answer is because it's the TSSAA, that's acceptable. :roflol:

4 minutes ago, hohmaster said:

RE: Meigs vs Cumberland Gap. 
How did the TSSAA come up with a Region game for two teams so far apart?   If the answer is because it's the TSSAA, that's acceptable. :roflol:

Haha, yeah its 2 hours from us maybe a tad more. Tyner, Tellico, Bledsoe just to name a few etc all closer than Cumberland Gap I think.  Those probably better games too except Tellico. Ofcourse they are 2-0 and havent been scored on yet.

Edited by Imthayeti

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

And haven't played anyone with a pulse.:popcorneater:

Yeah, I didnt want to be mean. The harder part of their schedule is coming. Gotta let them enjoy it while they can. Tyner, Bledsoe, Marion gonna be rough on Tellico I bet this year. I'd imagine all three if those are better than last years teams. Not sure about Tyner they lost some good players to graduation but seem to just have more waiting in line. Batiste will surely be missed.

26 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Haha, yeah its 2 hours from us maybe a tad more. Tyner, Tellico, Bledsoe just to name a few etc all closer than Cumberland Gap I think.  Those probably better games too except Tellico. Ofcourse they are 2-0 and havent been scored on yet.

A quick mapquest check says the closest route is 2 hours and 15 minutes of travel. Being they're traveling by bus I'd say it's closer to a 2 hour and 30 minute drive, and that's assuming there's no traffic issues on I-75 going through Knoxville - haha. 
Regions 1, 2, and 3 all have 5 teams so maybe that was the TSSAA's reasoning?

23 minutes ago, hohmaster said:

A quick mapquest check says the closest route is 2 hours and 15 minutes of travel. Being they're traveling by bus I'd say it's closer to a 2 hour and 30 minute drive, and that's assuming there's no traffic issues on I-75 going through Knoxville - haha. 
Regions 1, 2, and 3 all have 5 teams so maybe that was the TSSAA's reasoning?

Maybe, who knows at this point. I like Oneida, and even Rockwood for being competitive teams. As far as being close Oneida even is 2 hours + that had to take its toll on the kids.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah, I didnt want to be mean. The harder part of their schedule is coming. Gotta let them enjoy it while they can. Tyner, Bledsoe, Marion gonna be rough on Tellico I bet this year. I'd imagine all three if those are better than last years teams. Not sure about Tyner they lost some good players to graduation but seem to just have more waiting in line. Batiste will surely be missed.

Yes we did but the line is much better and Sawyer and other RB's make up for the graduates. Jeremiah (Batiste) will be missed!

Oneida is closer than CG :roflol: