Oliver Springs @ Rockwood. (Thur)

bananas10

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I using the term in general. Saw you posting on several different threads. Nothing meant by it just that you were getting around quickly very early today. 

I've lost my internet at home till Friday. It's been out since Monday. I also have no cell service at home lol. So got alot to look at early before I start work. Hows your boys gonna do this week bud?

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

I've lost my internet at home till Friday. It's been out since Monday. I also have no cell service at home lol. So got alot to look at early before I start work. Hows your boys gonna do this week bud?

Got a big region game with South Gibson this week. They went 9-1 last year and undefeated in the region beating both us and Covington. We lost to them 10-7 last year and would have been region champs with that win. Hopefully we can get some revenge. Will be a good game. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You making friends this morning Yeti?:motorbike:

Yes, they double dosed on their estrogen shot though. Its seeping out of their skin.

8 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Got a big region game with South Gibson this week. They went 9-1 last year and undefeated in the region beating both us and Covington. We lost to them 10-7 last year and would have been region champs with that win. Hopefully we can get some revenge. Will be a good game. 

Quite a bit game then sir. Wish you all the best of luck.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, crow said:

But were they throwing it or just spreading the defense out to run between them? I’m betting he still isn’t throwing any more than is absolutely necessary lol

With a new QB and the entire backfield returning, I'd say you're probably right. Would've made more sense to spread it out with Bracket, never really understood why they didn't. From what I saw on YouTube it looks like they're still in the Wing-T, just out of shotgun some.

2 hours ago, TigerNation said:

With a new QB and the entire backfield returning, I'd say you're probably right. Would've made more sense to spread it out with Bracket, never really understood why they didn't. From what I saw on YouTube it looks like they're still in the Wing-T, just out of shotgun some.

Stealing our offense I see :roflol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Who do you think will win this one Crow? I'm kinda thinking Oliver Springs gets the W. What do you think?

Honestly I have no idea. I haven’t  saw much on Rockwood so hard to say. I have a gut feeling OS will give them a run for their money. OS isn’t a great pass defense but when you’re playing Rockwood, like when you play us, you don’t have to be usually. I look for a similar game to us and OS. 

Edited by crow
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, crow said:

:popcorneater:

We are down and very young, I haven't really seen any teams play so it hard to say.  I let you know after I see Greenback and Oz play. Oz did give you all a pretty good game so I know they ain't no slouch. Heck, we may be lucky to get by Harriman, they usually play us tough. Basically that's the reason I was saying time will tell because I don't really know till I see some other teams.  It seems like everybody in the district has young teams this year.  I'll get a chance to see what Oz has tonight.

18 hours ago, crow said:

But were they throwing it or just spreading the defense out to run between them? I’m betting he still isn’t throwing any more than is absolutely necessary lol

Surprisingly they ran a roll out multiple time and It was to the far side every single time. They also ran a play action boot leg and almost every time that was ran they were trying to hit the wide out on a fly as he was lined up to the near side of the field every time. Other than that they tried hitting a post route on what looked like the exact same play a few times also. I was glad to see Coach Webb change things up with new looks. If I’m being honest though, it was pretty predictable and any decent defense coordinator should be able to shut it down before the first quarter is over.