Fayetteville City vs Huntland

phil24

One of two things is going to happen. Fayetteville is going to come out laser focused looking for revenge and wipe the field with Huntland, or they are just going to be looking for revenge and forget there is a football game to be played and lose. Fayetteville looks to be a tale of two teams right now and Huntland is rolling. Should be a good one.

51 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

One of two things is going to happen. Fayetteville is going to come out laser focused looking for revenge and wipe the field with Huntland, or they are just going to be looking for revenge and forget there is a football game to be played and lose. Fayetteville looks to be a tale of two teams right now and Huntland is rolling. Should be a good one.

Not the same players this time. Fayetteville is very inexperienced which gives Huntland a huge advantage! Fayetteville will get better as year goes on.

2 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

I haven’t heard a single kid say anything about revenge or anyone involved with City. Maybe there are some who are looking at it that way but I don’t think it is as big of a deal as everyone is making it out to be. Either way, I hope it is a good game. 

• Like 1