Naders head ovur two 825

STARSNBARS

7 hours ago, StarBright87 said:

What happened to the protests, did they even protest?

I think someone gave somebody some bad information and the Police Chief of Maryville had so many calls he had to address it yesterday informing the public it was for only 25 people not 3,500. My other half text me during the ballgame laughing her butt off about it wanting to know how me and my friends were doing holding those 25 people off. Sometimes rumors are spread to see how far they will go but somebody applied steroids to this one. All ended up very peaceful, just sad Maryville had to waste a policeman to watch this nonsense and to make sure no one drove by and threw something out on them. From my observation everyone went their own merry way after and did not attend the game which figures because none of them most likely couldn't explain the game of football if their life depended on it but their great for sticking that o' nose where it don't belong.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

My thawts onn tha gaim.....

1. Ole Lou wuz flat brangin' tha hammer inn tha seccund haift

b. Jist go onn ahaid and give Alcoee tha 3A Gold Bawl...Nobodee stays wif inn 5 tds

3.Alcoee's D iz tuffer thain a Waffull Hawse stake and Mairvul's aint fer beehind

d. Gotta give a showt out two #22 fer Mairvul...Ole Eric cawt upp wif big brother inn gettin a pick agin Alcoee

5. Ole C5 growed upp a lott twonite

eff. This wuz sortee like a throwbaick gaim becaws both punters flipped tha feeled a fue times

gee. Eye wood pursonally like two thank ole Austin Pricemoore ov tha VawlQwest and Packervishun fer pickin' agin Mairvul two yeers inn a row....and knott two menshun laist yeers Okelund playoft gaim.....Howevur Packer learnt hiz lessun...CB45 iz steal tha best thang abowt thait outfit

8. Depth iz a wunnerfull thang.....Mairvul had zero kidz playin both ways twonite

eye. Hoap tha LB fer Alcoee iz ok and makes a speedy recovery

10. Hit weal bee ennurustin two see how fer this Mairvul teem cain go and how thay emproove threwout tha yeer, caws thay iz purtee yung and shood git betturer....

:popcorneater:

Not to mention 7 solos and multiple asst half fumble and the int.  Alcoa scores their only TD when he took himself out to clean the puke off himself. After that they don’t run up the middle just like Cleveland.  But thanks for the mention .

2 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Some guy running for some local political office talked and politicked the whole time the AHS  player was down. I won’t vote for him. Not gonna put his name on here. I’ll use a pseudonym: 

Sketch Kilometers 

Not sure about Sketch, Idk him. 

Edited by rebelwoman87

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

THIS! .....NO Crystal ball needed.  Rankin is that predictable.  :rolleyes:

Enjoyed seeing and getting to hang out with many of my Rebels Friends!  Especially the original GOON, head bottle washer at Broadway Barber Shop...love ya brother!B)

Saim Bee Cee........Floyd kneads two taik cair ov tha misses.....Thait wuz sum good eats......:hungry: