Naders head ovur two 825

STARSNBARS

Congrats to Maryville- total domination in second half. Great effort by Alcoa as well- especially on defense. They just don’t have enough offensive firepower to beat Maryvillle, imo. Second year in a row that Maryvillle defense totally locked them down and Rebel offense did just enough to get the W. Game unfolded pretty close to what I expected although i picked a 21-10 final for Rebels.

Edited by Norman Dale

My thawts onn tha gaim.....

1. Ole Lou wuz flat brangin' tha hammer inn tha seccund haift

b. Jist go onn ahaid and give Alcoee tha 3A Gold Bawl...Nobodee stays wif inn 5 tds

3.Alcoee's D iz tuffer thain a Waffull Hawse stake and Mairvul's aint fer beehind

d. Gotta give a showt out two #22 fer Mairvul...Ole Eric cawt upp wif big brother inn gettin a pick agin Alcoee

5. Ole C5 growed upp a lott twonite

eff. This wuz sortee like a throwbaick gaim becaws both punters flipped tha feeled a fue times

gee. Eye wood pursonally like two thank ole Austin Pricemoore ov tha VawlQwest and Packervishun fer pickin' agin Mairvul two yeers inn a row....and knott two menshun laist yeers Okelund playoft gaim.....Howevur Packer learnt hiz lessun...CB45 iz steal tha best thang abowt thait outfit

8. Depth iz a wunnerfull thang.....Mairvul had zero kidz playin both ways twonite

eye. Hoap tha LB fer Alcoee iz ok and makes a speedy recovery

10. Hit weal bee ennurustin two see how fer this Mairvul teem cain go and how thay emproove threwout tha yeer, caws thay iz purtee yung and shood git betturer....

:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

28 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Congrats Rebels!! Offensive play call for Alcoa.......yea.....sigh!:rolleyes:

Great Game BC , Alcoa Defense is as advertised... totally awesome  ! Thought Rankin going for it on 4th down on the 49 totally Changed the momentum , didn't agree with him at all on that , Geez I bet Maryville didn't have 50 yds offense at that time and you had a 9-0 lead ! Kick it ! I'm sure he wishes he could take that back . Either way , great game by 2 great teams and might as well give Alcoa the 3A Gold Ball now ! 

4 minutes ago, pepvol said:

Great Game BC , Alcoa Defense is as advertised... totally awesome  ! Thought Rankin going for it on 4th down on the 49 totally Changed the momentum , didn't agree with him at all on that , Geez I bet Maryville didn't have 50 yds offense at that time and you had a 9-0 lead ! Kick it ! I'm sure he wishes he could take that back . Either way , great game by 2 great teams and might as well give Alcoa the 3A Gold Ball now ! 

All facts! Wish Alcoa Coaching on the offensive side was half as good as the defensive side.:thumb:

1 minute ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Hard to believe how much Maryville came alive after that failed 4th down. Great game as I expected. Wouldn't have surprised me either way who would have won. Anyone know who the kid from Alcoa that got hurt was and if anyone knows how serious he got injured.

I heard on the Radio it might be Broken Collar Bone ... not sure how accurate that was