Naders head ovur two 825

STARSNBARS

Strange, hard fought game. For 90% of the time I was there, it looked like alco had the best players and team. Then you have the play of the game on 4th down, we eat a bag of popcorn, and everything had changed. I dont think it was the popcorn. Mo switched teams.

Thx to all the kids for playing so hard. #5 put the O on his shoulders in the second half. Turnovers are killer against a good team and murvil's is improving. Refs called alot of penalties but I thought they could have called a few more that weren't called.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Eye thawt when'st Mairvul caim out inn tha seccund haif and wint 3 and out hit wood bee a hard one two winn......Butt like sx sed tha 4th down stop chainged big Mo.....Inn tha laist two Alcoee gaimes Mairvul haz purtee much dommynated tha seccund haifs.....shuttin' tham out and scorrin' 14 pts  inn 2019 and 2020......:popcorneater:

If Alcoa hits the wife open guy the first play after that 3 and out, it's a different ballgame. Biggest play in game after the 4th down stop and fumble.

On 9/6/2020 at 8:24 PM, BCsportsfan said:

Ron, I think the game will be more like last year than the year before. Two very good defenses that will lead to a low scoring game. I would not be surprised by a 10-14 point score winning it.

I think Alcoa has the players to throw the ball and have a balanced attack to help from trying to run against a defense sold out to stop the repeated runs. But, years of watching Alcoa football has shown,  that will not be the game plan. Without a producive passing game plan like Alcoa used in 2018, I see a Alcoa Offense struggle to pound the football consistently.  That may lead to the same result as last year. A Stout Alcoa Defense that held tight til 10 minutes to go in the 4th quarter,  only to get wore down when the offense continued to run the ball and go 3 and out several times. The defense Alcoa will be bring is a bit better than last season,  but the Offense IMO, is about the same. 

I'd like to see Alcoa be able to just run the ball like in 2009.....But, this team is NOT close to that team offensively.  So, I just don't see that happening?

I count on one thing each year, and that's a tough Coach Nix defense! Hope his boys can get it done!:thumb:

THIS! .....NO Crystal ball needed.  Rankin is that predictable.  :rolleyes:

Enjoyed seeing and getting to hang out with many of my Rebels Friends!  Especially the original GOON, head bottle washer at Broadway Barber Shop...love ya brother!B)

Edited by BCsportsfan
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

THIS! .....NO Crystal ball needed.  Rankin is that predictable.  :rolleyes:

Enjoyed seeing and getting to hang out with many of my Rebels Friends!  Especially the original GOON, head bottle washer at Broadway Barber Shop...love ya brother!B)

I hate I missed the Barber Shop, Good chatting with you on the sidewalk.