Naders head ovur two 825

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, BCF said:

I know Rankin is the winning-est coach in the state and will win 3A year after year. Last night he had the faster, stronger players. He had a good lead at the half.

Maryville is always a great team and they just have an ability to pull games out when in doubt. 

I think the loss last night lays at the feet or Rankin though. His player played well enough to win. 

I hope you are well buddy. I miss seeing you at the games. Glad you can watch online. 

2 hours ago, BCF said:

I know Rankin is the winning-est coach in the state and will win 3A year after year. Last night he had the faster, stronger players. He had a good lead at the half.

Maryville is always a great team and they just have an ability to pull games out when in doubt. 

I think the loss last night lays at the feet or Rankin though. His player played well enough to win. 

Totally Agree ... It's not slamming our Players to say that either . We have a much younger team than Alcoa at key spots ... I think our team because of their youth everywhere has an extreme high side this year . Rankin going for it at that time was reckless as Heck . His Defense had played outstanding , he had a 9-0 lead , they had just stopped us again 3 and out with us losing 8 yds in those 3 plays . Their Punter was having a great night and Maryville would have had to drive the entire Field to score .  Rankin gets a lot of credit , deservedly so , but with that should come the blame when you don't perform at the high level you expect your players to live up to . Derek out coached Rankin last night , and Derek and the Maryville Staff and all the players that executed should be given their props . What's funny about Rankin is he seems to do things in the Maryville game that he doesn't do the rest of the year . 

Edited by pepvol
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pepvol said:

Totally Agree ... It's not slamming our Players to say that either . We have a much younger team than Alcoa at key spots ... I think our team because of their youth everywhere has an extreme high side this year . Rankin going for it at that time was reckless as Heck . His Defense had played outstanding , he had a 9-0 lead , they had just stopped us again 3 and out with us losing 8 yds in those 3 plays . Their Punter was having a great night and Maryville would have had to drive the entire Field to score .  Rankin gets a lot of credit , deservedly so , but with that should come the blame when you don't perform at the high level you expect your players to live up to . Derek out coached Rankin last night , and Derek and the Maryville Staff and all the players that executed should be given their props . What's funny about Rankin is he seems to do things in the Maryville game that he doesn't do the rest of the year . 

That might be because it’s a competitive game unlike the rest of their schedule ... idk

29 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

That might be because it’s a competitive game unlike the rest of their schedule ... idk

Maybe ... but I was also told by a wise Coach a long time ago when you talk your opponent down you just talk down your accomplishment when you do win . Alcoa was a Great team ... Which means ... Our Boys had a GREAT WIN ! DB , Maryville and usually Blackman would be a pretty good schedule to any 6A team , but especially a 3A team ! I look forward to seeing DB & Alcoa myself . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GREYRIDERx said:

!00% He can get away with it during most all the other games. Being able to cruise in their classification hurts them alot more in the murvil game than the number of students - JMO.

They do have some really good players and coaches. 2nd best group in the county and ET.

3 hours ago, pepvol said:

Yup.