Henry County @ Brentwood

PatriotNation

1 minute ago, TheGuru2point0 said:

While I'm at it, a lot of the Henry County players are soft as charmin! And another thing Counce Jr isnt half the coach his daddy was. Counce Sr. Would be in somebody's you know what and it would never happen like that again.

Now this I do NOT agree with.  Bashing a coach on a forum behind a screen name is uncalled for.

35 minutes ago, TheGuru2point0 said:

I have no problems doing it publicly on Facebook or to anyones face. He has repeatedly stunk up the joint. Was trash in 2016 and 2017. Got bailed out in 2018 by Will Parrish and Ethan Thompson their best QB/WR duo. Last year 2019 got embarrassed at home by a Dyer County team they should have smoked. Now in 2020 gets smoked again by Brentwood. Average at best. 

Wow guru. Your a piece of work and definitely uninformed. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, TheGuru2point0 said:

What I saw is Henry County players that "think" they are D1 guys get their doors blowed off. Jawon had a couple of nice little plays but other than that he did nothing. Ryan Damron started off ok, but soon looked like a 7 grade QB. Don't talk the talk boys if you cant walk the walk. 

So the players were actually talking crap?

2 hours ago, TheGuru2point0 said:

I have no problems doing it publicly on Facebook or to anyones face. He has repeatedly stunk up the joint. Was trash in 2016 and 2017. Got bailed out in 2018 by Will Parrish and Ethan Thompson their best QB/WR duo. Last year 2019 got embarrassed at home by a Dyer County team they should have smoked. Now in 2020 gets smoked again by Brentwood. Average at best. 

So you said you were a coach or something earlier, right?

3 hours ago, TheGuru2point0 said:

That's a really one-sided take. 2017 wasn't trash as I recall it. Seems I remember them going 9-4 with a very young team. Your description of 2018 doesn't make any sense. That was the best group of seniors he's had to date and they made it all the way to state. They finished 10-3 in both 2015 and 2019 with teams that were good but not great. They were down in 2016, I'll give you that one, but still had a winning season and won a playoff game. 

I'm not in any camp one way or another, but the guy is 50-19 since taking over and 12-5 in the postseason. If that's "average at best" I can't wait to see what he finally does in a good year.   

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheGuru2point0 said:

While I'm at it, a lot of the Henry County players are soft as charmin! And another thing Counce Jr isnt half the coach his daddy was. Counce Sr. Would be in somebody's you know what and it would never happen like that again.

BOOOOOO!!!! I had someone that I was very close kin to that was one of the most successful coaches in history. He was a great coach to everyone except when his team didn't win then he was second guessed and compare to other coaches by people like you. He never showed that he cared about you people, but we did. And for the record his "Daddy had a winning % of 69% and Jr has one of 73%. He may not be half the coach, but his winning percentage is better and it's WAY better than his dad at this stage of his career. You need to find another attack angle that is more valid.

7 hours ago, TheGuru2point0 said:

What I saw is Henry County players that "think" they are D1 guys get their doors blowed off. Jawon had a couple of nice little plays but other than that he did nothing. Ryan Damron started off ok, but soon looked like a 7 grade QB. Don't talk the talk boys if you cant walk the walk. 

Okay so I never post on here, but I’m going to reply to this one since you want to talk about a 16 year old kid on a public forum, while hiding behind an anonymous screen name. I’m really easy to get in touch with, so how about you reach out to me personally, and we can talk about this 7th grade QB thing. If you have the balls to put your name behind your comments? Since you’re willing to let my kid’s name roll right off your tongue like it’s nothing. Most of the comments I can let slide, but when you mention a minor specifically, in a derogatory way, that’s when enough is enough. Like I said, I’m not hard to find. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, mmb said:

Okay so I never post on here, but I’m going to reply to this one since you want to talk about a 16 year old kid on a public forum, while hiding behind an anonymous screen name. I’m really easy to get in touch with, so how about you reach out to me personally, and we can talk about this 7th grade QB thing. If you have the balls to put your name behind your comments? Since you’re willing to let my kid’s name roll right off your tongue like it’s nothing. Most of the comments I can let slide, but when you mention a minor specifically, in a derogatory way, that’s when enough is enough. Like I said, I’m not hard to find. 

This dude either 1.) is just trolling and having fun, 2.) Believes that maybe the right person/people will see this and it will light a fire and somehow make the team better, or 3.) Really believes what he is saying which in turn shows the depths of his knowledge which does not say much for him...

At any rate I believe he may have realized the error of his ways and we may not see him on here anytime soon...

1 minute ago, Kevin38 said:

This dude either 1.) is just trolling and having fun, 2.) Believes that maybe the right person/people will see this and it will light a fire and somehow make the team better, or 3.) Really believes what he is saying which in turn shows the depths of his knowledge which does not say much for him...

At any rate I believe he may have realized the error of his ways and we may not see him on here anytime soon...

I ain’t the one, I promise you that. Bring all the criticism you want, he’s heard it his entire life and thrives off of it. But don’t anonymously mention my kid by name on a public forum, and not expect to get called out on it. It’s not that hard to find out who someone is. We’re not talking about professional athletes, or even college players.. we’re talking about minor children playing high school football. That’s way down there with the lowest of the low. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mmb said:

I ain’t the one, I promise you that. Bring all the criticism you want, he’s heard it his entire life and thrives off of it. But don’t anonymously mention my kid by name on a public forum, and not expect to get called out on it. It’s not that hard to find out who someone is. We’re not talking about professional athletes, or even college players.. we’re talking about minor children playing high school football. That’s way down there with the lowest of the low. 

I apologize, just trying to light a fire. That's all it was I promise you. I no longer live in Henry County but always follow the patriots. I re read what I said an it was uncalled for. Sincerely apologize to you and your son. I just know this team can do so much this year and I want to see them do their best every week as everyone else does. I hope you accept the apology, I said it without reading what I was actually saying. It came off very harsh and hurtful.