Milan vs Huntingdung week 6

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

16 minutes ago, TheRefuter said:

I need a little more information on Huntingdon. Can anyone tell me what they're returning?

I have them as a west contender this year, but can't reasonably make the drive to see them play. 

Huntingdon is very young this year. I believe they lost all but 1 or 2 starters. The returning kids all got alot of playing time last year due to them blowing everyone out. Huntingdon will be in the mix and I pick them to be in the semifinals this year. The west is interesting this year. I believe the semifinals will be the same as last year however. If I was ranking the west right now it would go like this

1. Lake County

2, Huntingdon

3. Fayetteville

4. Moore County

5. Cornersville

6 through 8 in no particular order would be

McEwen

Greenfield

West Carroll

Dresden.

Lake County is also very young this year better get them now. If Huntingdon stays 1A then I could see Lake County and Huntingdon having some battles over the next 3 years. I think Huntingdon will go to 2A. McKenzie and Peabody may come down to 1A. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Huntingdon is very young this year. I believe they lost all but 1 or 2 starters. The returning kids all got alot of playing time last year due to them blowing everyone out. Huntingdon will be in the mix and I pick them to be in the semifinals this year. The west is interesting this year. I believe the semifinals will be the same as last year however. If I was ranking the west right now it would go like this

1. Lake County

2, Huntingdon

3. Fayetteville

4. Moore County

5. Cornersville

McEwen

Greenfield

West Carroll

Dresden.

Lake County is also very young this year better get them now. If Huntingdon stays 1A then I could see Lake County and Huntingdon having some battles over the next 3 years. I think Huntingdon will go to 2A. McKenzie and Peabody may come down to 1A. 

I appreciate it.

Peabody stepping down will definitely make the power dynamic pretty interesting.

The east isn't all too clear this year either. 

The semis look like they will pit Coalfield against South Pittsburg. I've already had the chance to evaluate South Pittsburg, and I plan on seeing Gordonsville and Coalfield this week. 

The east looks like

1. South Pittsburg

2. Gordonsville

3. Copper Basin

4. Monterey

5. Coalfield

6. Clay County

and then no order

Jo Byrns

Midway

Cloudland

The Rest

50 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

1. Lake County

2, Huntingdon

3. Fayetteville

4. Moore County

5. Cornersville

McEwen

Greenfield

West Carroll

Dresden.

That’s the way I would lay it out too, but I’m hearing Greenfield is just simply getting lucky. I have a buddy who went to the game and he said the refs basically handed that game on a silver platter to Greenfield. The Dresden game 

Edited by Goldenpride

23 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

That’s the way I would lay it out too, but I’m hearing Greenfield is just simply getting lucky. I have a buddy who went to the game and he said the refs basically handed that game on a silver platter to Greenfield. The Dresden game 

Refs have been very inconsistent this year,no disrespect to McKenzie but if that game wasn't called so insanely lopsided it woulda been a 3 to 4 T.D Tide win. The refs also decided the winner of USJ vs JCS Friday night,don't know if the refs are struggling or grinding the preverbial axe or even just incompetent.The problem is nobody is stepping up to do those jobs in our overly "busy" society today nor do they want to be scrutinized !

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Refs have been very inconsistent this year,no disrespect to McKenzie but if that game wasn't called so insanely lopsided it woulda been a 3 to 4 T.D Tide win. The refs also decided the winner of USJ vs JCS Friday night,don't know if the refs are struggling or grinding the preverbial axe or even just incompetent.The problem is nobody is stepping up to do those jobs in our overly "busy" society today nor do they want to be scrutinized !

I’m hearing they are having trouble finding refs to work. I think it probably had a lot to do with covid 

7 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

As we sat and watched the Rebels game I lost faith in the refs,possibly permanently !

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

djo-e1548792615491.png

Hahahahahàa , watching your fat friend pride drool on his self sleeping after his birthday lunch at West Alley BBQ today !! Brisket cheese dip,ribs,pork skins,stole half his kids ribs and pecan pie,his blood sugar is probably ridiculous at this point ! His daughter just kicked him to make sure he isn't dead ! 

Edited by Goldentidefanatic

1 minute ago, Goldentidefanatic said:

Hahahahahàa , watching your fat friend pride drool on his self sleeping after his birthday lunch at West Alley BBQ today !! Brisket cheese dip,ribs,pork skins,stole half his kids ribs and pecan pie,his blood sugar is probably ridiculous at this point ! You get daughter just kicked him to make sure he isn't dead ! 

Brisket cheese dip. Lord woman you talking dirty to me!!  Lol!!!  When Pride comes out of his food comma tell him I said happy Bday!!!

• Upvote 1