South Pittsburg Needs Games Sept 25 and Oct 2

SPHS09

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Yes,they have a magical medicine man.He sent pics to everyone in a boot said "out for season,I hate 2020 get on out of here".Coaches found out over the internet didnt even say bye or screw you.lol.Then we got a picture before the Oneida game showing him dressed out.I understand leaving for a place like Alcoa but he could have told the coaches in person or phone at least. 

Yup! To me 5star prep isn’t how you say bye to your brothers on the team. And the done for the year lie was just a cop out to get out the door without having to man up to the folks you were leaving. Hope he is successful in ball and in life, just probably not the way you handle that in my opinion. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

Well we sure hope you guys make that far this year but I have a feeling you won’t. It def won’t be quite as satisfying if you don’t. 

I know!It would be horrindish if we somehow clawed out of this slump and made it to South Pitt and beat you with a bunch of Freshman.:roflolk:I'm just joking I will be surpised if we make the playoffs.But until then you can talk about how bad you would beat us if you had the chance.60 kids rotating 27 beating a 35 man roster rotating 14 kids.....Oh wait a minute that was last year.Graciuos I got confused for a minute.----70 man roster this year.:roflol:

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I know!It would be horrindish if we somehow clawed out of this slump and made it to South Pitt and beat you with a bunch of Freshman.:roflolk:I'm just joking I will be surpised if we make the playoffs.But until then you can talk about how bad you would beat us if you had the chance.60 kids rotating 27 beating a 35 man roster rotating 14 kids.....Oh wait a minute that was last year.Graciuos I got confused for a minute.----70 man roster this year.:roflol:

You meant 14 ringers8-)

20 hours ago, Narco said:

I assure you Basin isn't afraid of SP or their fans or of their posts. Basin doesn't want a Covid win from them either. Basin wants a chance at coming in undefeated in the last game of the regular season against an undefeated SP team, with a sold out Green Bean stadium and have one hello of a region championship game. SP is wanting to make some money cause they lost having some home games, well which would bring in more money, playing today or playing at the end of the year in that style of game????

I agree with you. I really don't think the team cares when they play. Hopefully they can compete. When I run into some of the boys I will be sure to remind them how important the "The Green Bean Bowl" will be since I doubt anyone of them reads this comic book.

Edited by team69

19 hours ago, SPHS09 said:

I will bite so you can get your facts straight.  Copper Basin had two straight open weeks. Last week and this one. SP has one this week and next week. Because of other teams cancellations, Copper Basin was asked last week if they wanted to move our game on Oct 30th up to today. That would allow both teams time to find other games on Oct 30th. Having longer to find a game might have helped us both do so. However, CB did not want to move it up so that was the end of the discussion. The goal here is to try and let the kids play as many games as possible and take advantage of all dates. Ultimately it’s about the kids. Have a great day. 

Maybe they will get to play twice. Of course Gordonsville may have something to say to one of the teams about that. I think maybe they did last year!

2 hours ago, team69 said:

Good one their O&B. Just curious though how many times has each team been to the semis? 

Brother I dont have much to talk about this year,so I'm just acting like one of the big dogs.LOL.I have said it a few times on here SP is the team the rest of us reach to be like when it comes to title games.Your 11 soon to be 12 is hard to emulate.So I wont win your argument but I hope in the next 10 years we can try to chip away.If we can keep this staff together.