South Pittsburg Needs Games Sept 25 and Oct 2

SPHS09

1 hour ago, Pirate1999 said:

Got to find somebody to play you first.... just be glad we didn’t have George Walton academy from Georgia coming here which was a possibility.... they just cancelled on copper basin according to their head coaches social media because of covid. Crazy times!

Yes it is very crazy times!  I spoke to someone this morning and do understand more of what is going into the decisions. Its less about money and more about other things. I trust our coaches to make the right decisions for our team. 

12 hours ago, gemofthehills said:

Dont believe the conversation with Piedmont every got to the point of agreeing to play but Piedmont would have paid travel expense.  Past history Piedmont has paid for at least some of the travel expense and feed the opposing team after the game.

Piedmont will host Grissom Huntsville this week.

I don’t know Alabama football too well, but Piedmont is a beast! 

1 hour ago, Pirate1999 said:

Got to find somebody to play you first.... just be glad we didn’t have George Walton academy from Georgia coming here which was a possibility.... they just cancelled on copper basin according to their head coaches social media because of covid. Crazy times!

I live in Georgia, and I’ve never once heard of George Walton. They couldn’t be very good. 

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Spent too much on recruiting.:roflolk:

Old Pirate says coacht Fellers knowds you Fellers sure musta unloaded life savings last year. BTW, what happened to the good QB yous fellers bragged about last year that was side lined after that Carnes Youngon took control? Did he got benched in favor of a freshman or did he transfer? OP is jest curious like a HEEP of other skillet heads. Remember, yous got to loosen that jock before reading cage rattling! LOPAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

20 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says coacht Fellers knowds you Fellers sure musta unloaded life savings last year. BTW, what happened to the good QB yous fellers bragged about last year that was side lined after that Carnes Youngon took control? Did he got benched in favor of a freshman or did he transfer? OP is jest curious like a HEEP of other skillet heads. Remember, yous got to loosen that jock before reading cage rattling! LOPAO 

He had a bad car wreck in the offseason and football is over for him.

The skillet heads already know this.You was in hiding.:thumb:

Edited by orngnblk