Admirulls att 825

STARSNBARS

2 minutes ago, rollnoles said:

Nope Farragut will never drop Maryville you can count on that just like Oak Ridge. You guys enjoy the ride while you can. Um remember when A team put the smack down on you guys a few years ago before the State game but I guys you guys forgot about that un interesting. Any team can get beat any Friday night but good coaches try and not let that happen. Maryville has some first class coaches and know what it takes

We didn't forget, but I bet you forgot we got payback a year later didn't you?? Get used to the W's because the train will be rolling for at least another 5+ years.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, rollnoles said:

Nope Farragut will never drop Maryville you can count on that just like Oak Ridge. You guys enjoy the ride while you can. Um remember when A team put the smack down on you guys a few years ago before the State game but I guys you guys forgot about that un interesting. Any team can get beat any Friday night but good coaches try and not let that happen. Maryville has some first class coaches and know what it takes

I hope you realize thunder isn’t a Maryville fan. 

4 hours ago, MLREB said:

So why are you embarrassed? Other than the call at the end of the first half, what else embarrassed you? Everyone of the calls on Maryville’s first drive were accurate. Maryville had 3 change of possession calls go against them. Two ball strips that were out before the whistle, both times Farragut was allowed to keep the ball. The Jones fumble in the second half when he was down. Go watch the film then let me know if you are still embarrassed. Farragut needs to coach their DB’s how to cover without interfering IMO.
Maryville dominated the second half and Farragut scored 3 points in 4 quarters. That pretty much says it all. 

Thank you for posting. In other news, will Bradley Central move the game back to Friday?

6 hours ago, MLREB said:

So why are you embarrassed? Other than the call at the end of the first half, what else embarrassed you? Everyone of the calls on Maryville’s first drive were accurate. Maryville had 3 change of possession calls go against them. Two ball strips that were out before the whistle, both times Farragut was allowed to keep the ball. The Jones fumble in the second half when he was down. Go watch the film then let me know if you are still embarrassed. Farragut needs to coach their DB’s how to cover without interfering IMO.
Maryville dominated the second half and Farragut scored 3 points in 4 quarters. That pretty much says it all. 

EXACTLY !! I thought we got hosed several times so if one call went our way I don't understand being embarrassed by anything . The Farragut DB's were definitely trying to get by with as much as possible and twice hit the receiver before the ball got there . 

I remember 2009 very well , never saw so much crying about the refs in my life ! The Game was at Farragut !! Nothing against you Former44 , you're a credit to Farragut and a very classy guy , hope we meet again in the Playoffs !

5 hours ago, STARPOWER said:

Don't recall saying it cost Farragut the game, just something else a team has to overcome when playing at Maryville. I wasn't upset about it, I expected it. 

Why did you expect that, is that the word on the street in Knoxville when you come over to Maryville. Just curious not meaning anything smart by it at all.

7 hours ago, MLREB said:

I did watch the film about a dozen times with 58 seconds to go in the second quarter. Your right about most of it. You've been around the game much as I have and know you can call a penalty almost every play if you want to. The call at the end of the first half is one of the worst calls I've ever seen against another team on that field that I can ever remember. Thank goodness it didn't have any bearing on the outcome. It was bad enough a man just about went to jail over it.