Where is the IMG vs Ravenwood posts? Smh

FBfan26

20 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Take it however you want but I'm giving you info straight from your own camp... 

And I said we’re 4-0. The same year we lost to Oakland 14-7, and then y’all got beat like a drum in the semis... we beat Wilson Central 14-10. Same situation. I’m not worried.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

8 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

You know what's funny, Ron? One of my cousins is a Mount Juliet guy and says Boo Boo bear is delusional. He said Wilson Central is extremely small this year and MJ barely beat them. Yeah, sure Boo Boo can point out that we came out flat against Bearden (which is true) but we still shut them out. Cuz says MJ would be a mid tier 5A team in this area if they continue to play like that.

Boo boo bear. Lol. I love it. From now on I will only refer to MJGB as Boo boo!!

19 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

I can remember a time when you grown men were on here crying without MJGB on this site for a few months. Dude is in all of y'all head like a w@t dr@am. & it's so comical watching y'all gang up like some little frat boys on him while he's serving you fools one by one...:lol: 

Lol they think when they “gang up” it’s gonna stop me.... LOL. Bunch a frauds

14 hours ago, REBELRON said:

And that is their all time highlight.  By the way Maryville beat Oakland earlier that season.  They did drill Maryville in the Semifinals.  Maryville used that 38 0 loss as motivation in 2019.

I would be ashamed of getting a goose egg in a championship game with such a high profile name as Marivul. Thats an all time high embarrassment for such a program like you guys. All this talk about MJ but in reality, they would have shut you all out in the title game too. MJ and Oakland had some of the best defenses to date that year 

38 minutes ago, Thund3rStruck said:

I would be ashamed of getting a goose egg in a championship game with such a high profile name as Marivul. Thats an all time high embarrassment for such a program like you guys. All this talk about MJ but in reality, they would have shut you all out in the title game too. MJ and Oakland had some of the best defenses to date that year 

So should Oakland be ashamed of the goose egg we gave them the next year? Asking for a friend...

9 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

So should Oakland be ashamed of the goose egg we gave them the next year? Asking for a friend...

Anytime you dont score I would be ashamed. Specially when youre considered a juggernaut. Either way you look at it. But it just looks worse in a championship game. Make all the way there to get shut down and out

53 minutes ago, Thund3rStruck said:

Ashamed? Maryville has won a bunch of State Titles. Maryville has won more games than anyone in Tennessee History. 

13 minutes ago, Thund3rStruck said:

Anytime you dont score I would be ashamed. Specially when youre considered a juggernaut. Either way you look at it. But it just looks worse in a championship game. Make all the way there to get shut down and out

Since when is a semifinal a championship game? If you're going to trash talk at least get your facts right...