The South Pittsburg Pirates Scheduling in 2021

OLD PIRATE

19 minutes ago, powerp said:

Just not meant to be this week. Onto a HUGE showdown between the two number 1s next week. Should be game of the week.

I'm excited as I can be for our game, and Im sure you all are too. Should be a fun week coming up and a great game.

Edited by Imthayeti
Spelling.

Would love to see SP and NJ sign a 1 year deal and revisit it every year since it’s impossible to sign a 2 year deal with them both having different region games assigned on odd and then even years. Would be a huge deal and help replace the Jasper game. Would be good to play Bledsoe the next two years as well. Meigs and SP needs to continue if we can agree to sign another 2 year deal too. Great fan support on both sides. Went to Meigs vs Greenback last year and Meigs has a great environment. Set with Meigs fans and enjoyed talking with several of them. I think next weeks game is going to be a huge task for SP this year because of our line play. Last year we had the experience where as this year we don’t but we have more size and probably overall talent but haven’t shown we can bring it every play. Wish we had #2 healthy so far he adds a dimension to our team with his size. #3 has been eye opening to most though how much he has stepped up in #2 absence and really improved to be just a Sophomore. He has a great future ahead of him for us. Next Friday I hope Meigs is packed out and music glaring. Any update on capacity being limited?

Edited by TonyHorton91281
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

Would love to see SP and NJ sign a 1 year deal and revisit it every year since it’s impossible to sign a 2 year deal with them both having different region games assigned on odd and then even years. Would be a huge deal and help replace the Jasper game. Would be good to play Bledsoe the next two years as well. Meigs and SP needs to continue if we can agree to sign another 2 year deal too. Great fan support on both sides. Went to Meigs vs Greenback last year and Meigs has a great environment. Set with Meigs fans and enjoyed talking with several of them. I think next weeks game is going to be a huge task for SP this year because of our line play. Last year we had the experience where as this year we don’t but we have more size and probably overall talent but haven’t shown we can bring it every play. Wish we had #2 healthy so far he adds a dimension to our team with his size. #3 has been eye opening to most though how much he has stepped up in #2 absence and really improved to be just a Sophomore. He has a great future ahead of him for us. Next Friday I hope Meigs is packed out and music glaring. Any update on capacity being limited?

I agree on all points Tony.

1300 total capacity is what I heard earlier this week.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I heard from a very good source that SP would receive around 300 tickets and capacity will be set at 1300.

Now that could change as the governor has lifted his restrictions on businesses but also could remain the same.  

That's definitely an improvement if so.