Who is moving up or down for 2021

TheTruthPrevails

15 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Huntingdon is a fuzz above 400 so we're probably moving up. Union City moving down is a joke. They get their pick of athletes from a 4a population. No town with a Lowe's should be 1a. Union City should have to play at least 3a.

Heck Alcoa has an airport and could have been 2A this last go around! 

17 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Last I seen on other threads the teams on what might be the bubble to go down to 1A are Peabody, Trousdale, McKenzie, and possibly Union City. Maybe it was just talk but was some possibilities 

McKenzie will for sure drop to 1A.  I am hearing that Peabody is on the bubble but may stay 2A.  UC I have no idea at this point.  Huntingdon has a good chance of moving to 2A.  Or so I have been told by a couple over there.  

On 9/29/2020 at 10:21 AM, Bushog02 said:

Whatever they agree on after this year, it’s going make alot of 2A school mad when they drop down to 1A. Cause the last couple of years some 1A school would have won the 2A championship 

No way.  That is just your Opinion.  Meigs, Trousdale, especially Peabody would not have lost to any of those 1A schools.  Yes the last two 1A Schools were good, especially Lake County.  But we will never know, so it's okay for both of us to have wishful thinking.

1 minute ago, Golddoctor said:

No way.  That is just your Opinion.  Meigs, Trousdale, especially Peabody would not have lost to any of those 1A schools.  Yes the last two 1A Schools were good, especially Lake County.  But we will never know, so it's okay for both of us to have wishful thinking.

Yep and they can continue to 2ffe9ca622ce151eeb7e507ab906e54c.thumb.jpg.b24da4b9f4b2dabb8a5ae8097b35c1f7.jpg

On 9/30/2020 at 7:20 AM, VOLnWTN said:

McKenzie will for sure drop to 1A.  I am hearing that Peabody is on the bubble but may stay 2A.  UC I have no idea at this point.  Huntingdon has a good chance of moving to 2A.  Or so I have been told by a couple over there.  

Peabody will play up.  Seems like I heard once we were going to play AAA.  But Alcoa did not move.  We don't fear Alcoa, we just know they are a beast every year.  I wonder Why?

On 9/29/2020 at 2:28 PM, team69 said:

Didn't y'all beat miegs the same score SP beat them. 2 td's? LC wouldn't been a giveme by any strech.

You can't compare regular season scores with Championship games.  S. Pitt is a beast, and they could of very well won in 2A but we will never know.  One thing I will say about Peabody is when given the chance to go back to 1A, we stayed in 2A. From top to bottom the competition in 2A is more competitive a stronger.  The was one obvious team I think could have won 2A and possibly 3A and that was the 2014 UC powerhouse.

1 minute ago, Golddoctor said:

You can't compare regular season scores with Championship games.  S. Pitt is a beast, and they could of very well won in 2A but we will never know.  One thing I will say about Peabody is when given the chance to go back to 1A, we stayed in 2A. From top to bottom the competition in 2A is more competitive a stronger.  The was one obvious team I think could have won 2A and possibly 3A and that was the 2014 UC powerhouse.

4 A possibly,as 4 a seems down alot of years.