South Pittsburg @ Meigs County (Captain Victory vs Tiger King Fitz)

Southtowner

10 hours ago, MrLegit said:

You're an idiot cause you're on here talking about us losing because of a coach. Coaches never play a down. heck you're taking away from what you're guys did. Should've happy for the kids. Like I said idiot. Probably never played a down yourself

Actually played several downs. Never lost a game to the Pirates. I think we were 3-0 in the playoffs and if I remember correctly I scored at least 3 tds on you. Lol Idiot

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Actually played several downs. Never lost a game to the Pirates. I think we were 3-0 in the playoffs and if I remember correctly I scored at least 3 tds on you. Lol Idiot

You didn’t score on Mr. Legit. Greenback didn’t beat us back in the day. We were graduated before Greenback beat SP in the early 90’s. 

42 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

I think the ambassador and I crushed your team. Again open mouth insert foot

Actually if you played in the 85 game you crushed MY team of course I was an eighth grader and I was just standing there freezing to death.

Blackhelmet was a good RB for us he was a Freshman when I was a Sr.if he wouldnt have gotten his ankle broken by some big Sr ( I wont say which Sr :ph34r:)he actually would have been on of the greats.The teams he played for were some of the best thru MS and HS.Never lost to the Pirates.