Week 9 - Oak Ridge vs Mt Juliet

CardinalGrey

6 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

I agree SS. I can't believe Gaddis hasn't been fired yet.

Hey man, instead of worrying about the OR coach whose team just beat 6A Mt Juliet, why don't you focus on your 0-7 team and their coaches. The guy has won 300 games, he's in the hall of fame, they've lost to DB, West, and Farragut, and you wonder why he hasn't been fired,,,,and your team is 0-7...as usual !!!!! Worry about your lowly Dragons!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Have your moment. 

Do you think MJ Golden Bears will renew the 2 year contract to play us home and home for the next 2 years?  We hope so. Trip to MJ was the most fun road game of the year last season.  MJ loses a ton of seniors.  I don't think they want anymore of Oak Ridge. 

Edited by oridgecat
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Do you think MJ Golden Bears will renew the 2 year contract to play us home and home for the next 2 years?  We hope so. Trip to MJ was the most fun road game of the year last season.  MJ loses a ton of seniors.  I don't think they want anymore of Oak Ridge. 

No. They’ll schedule hunters lane! Big time 6A program in Nashville. Lost to the TN school of the blind, but only by 2 TD’s

6 hours ago, bonkers said:

Hey man, instead of worrying about the OR coach whose team just beat 6A Mt Juliet, why don't you focus on your 0-7 team and their coaches. The guy has won 300 games, he's in the hall of fame, they've lost to DB, West, and Farragut, and you wonder why he hasn't been fired,,,,and your team is 0-7...as usual !!!!! Worry about your lowly Dragons!!!!!!!

I didn't know you weren't allowed to discuss other teams on here and can only talk about your own team.

That was a sarcastic comment about Gaddis being fired btw. Gaddis is a very good coach and you guys are lucky to have him.

This is a message board and I have the right to comment on any board I wish. I'm not worried about your wildcats and I sure ain't worried about my dragons. These are high school kids having fun playing the game they love. Why don't you lighten up a bit and quit taking it so serious!!! There are more important things going on in the World. 

Edited by 92Dragon

6 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Lol y’all are a 3 loss team for a reason. We may be no good..... same goes for yall.