Is it just me, or is football down

1OldPatriot

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

Do you realize these are the same refs that call all the Alcoa home games and there are just as many AHS grads in the Blount County Association. Some of the up and comers (also do college games) are WB grads. 

Yup, Alcoa grads that work for Maryville Park and Rec. They are the first ones to throw flags on Alcoa....typical holding about half a dozen times. If Alcoa breaks free into the secondary, you are guaranteed a flag from the brothers.

1 minute ago, rebelwoman87 said:

:mrgreen:

My only argument with your beloved "red rebels" is the fact that to go 10 and 0 the program doesn't reach out to a top tier team, instead beating people down constantly, I just want to see a top 25 team vs top 25 team type matchup. I'd like to see how Marivul fairs against Mallard Creek NC or Martinsburg WVa. I know its only the IFL but still, wishful thinking 

35 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

I think ThunderStuck might be Compton as well.  

Here we go again rw87 thought when I was Compton that me and sweetscience were the same because some stuff we spoke alike, well I guess you can confirm to her I'm not sweetscience, and keep dreaming I'm someone else, trust me I'll sleep good at night 

11 minutes ago, Thund3rStruck said:

My only argument with your beloved "red rebels" is the fact that to go 10 and 0 the program doesn't reach out to a top tier team, instead beating people down constantly, I just want to see a top 25 team vs top 25 team type matchup. I'd like to see how Marivul fairs against Mallard Creek NC or Martinsburg WVa. I know its only the IFL but still, wishful thinking 

Oakland doesn't either, yet I don't see you bashing them for it

10 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I guess you forgot about 2015 Oakland vs Hoover. Oakland actually held their own, losing 24 to 6. Marivul beat Oakland 27 to 13 that year, so tell me who was the better team?, since everyone always brings up the IFL

Edited by Thund3rStruck

11 minutes ago, StarBright87 said:

Here we go again rw87 thought when I was Compton that me and sweetscience were the same because some stuff we spoke alike, well I guess you can confirm to her I'm not sweetscience, and keep dreaming I'm someone else, trust me I'll sleep good at night 

Lol That’s funny that you bring that up. I never posted anything about that...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Mtf nobody is putting Oakland on the same level as Murvil. Alcoa is the only other team that can rival murvil. Oakland has become strong since 2016, there 4yrs of dominance doesn't isn't in the same stratosphere of what murvil has done the past 20yrs, so nobody will bash Oakland it's like if phillip rivers doesn't win a super bowl no one will bash him like they'll do Brady

10 minutes ago, StarBright87 said:

You did for awhile and me and sweetscience spent some time trying to explain to you that we don't know each other, I can't pull it up because all of Compton quotes are eradicated. 

33 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

tee hee hee

Milk Spill GIFs | Tenor