SP vs Whitwell

powerp

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

I remember both of those teams. Rocky Stephenson teams in 87-88? 91-92 was Little Holtcamp and company. Whitwell had some good squads back the in the day. 

Ken told Veron if he had Whitwell in the 80s to early 90s that they would have had 5 to 6 state championship. 

58 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

A feller was telling Old Pirate the Pirates have the senior QB hurt and won’t play or strap on the jock! 

Old pirate are you joking? Who is going to play passer for Grider tonight?  Did that Sanders boy get his jock knocked off by that Fitzgerald mans boys? Grider might have to get that Walters boy to direct snap it to that Frame boy and put an extra hole nocker in there.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

Dearest Mother-

I hope this letter finds you and poppa doing well.  As for me, your youngest son, who is of sound mind and strong body, has had a week he will never forget. Unfortunately, our campaign against the Tiger King didn't go as planned. We made so many blunders throughout and from the outset we dug too big of a hole from which we could not escape. Tiger King Fitz and his Tiger men were primed for the campaign from the moment we stepped onto their battlefield.  Captain Victory and his Band of Pirates fought valiantly and courageously, but in the end our deficit was too much to overcome. Which brings me to the week I have had.  Captain Victory has put double duty on everyone this week.  He was none too pleased with our lack of battle readiness. So, we have refocused our heart, body, mind and soul on preparedness, endurance and discipline this week. Let's just say when Captain Victory says jump we bark in unison, 'how high'.  I have walked from the confines of The Beene to the Crossroads of our next campaign.  The walk did me good, as I was able to build up my endurance and retrain my mind for the task that lies ahead. Here at the Crossroads I find another Tiger waiting to do battle with Captain Victory.  This time we have waiting for us, the Red Tiger, which is led by none other than Jake the Tiger Snake himself.  He is an upstart, who would love nothing more than to lay a trap and sink Captain Victory's Battleship.  But I've got news for Jake the Tiger Snake, his Tigers, and anyone else that dares to wage battle against our Captain and his Band of Pirates. Yes, I have news, and that news carries a warning to any and all. Woe Unto Thee. Yes,  Woe Unto Thee Red Tigers.  Woe Unto Thee Creek Panthers.  Woe Unto Thee Copper Cougars.  For Captain Victory has hardened and reshaped his Battleship along with his Band of Pirates. Yes, the Pirate Battleship has been hardened with the finest Pittsburg steel known to man. Yes, this Band of Pirates is ready for any and all who would stand in their way.  Every hand is on deck, battle ready, determined and mindful of the plans the Captain has put forth. Everyone onboard is faithful, loyal and true.  This Pirate Battleship is fully operational and Captain Victory is at the helm. Sweet Mother of mine, send more provisions for the men, as we have several more campaigns in which to carry out.  And let the word go forth.  Yes, let the word go forth that we have been renewed this week. We are ready. We are prepared. And for all those out there watching, for all those out there waiting, for all those out there hoping and praying for our demise, I say unto you,  Now witness the Firepower of this fully operational Pirate BattleShip.  
Love to all-

Sgt Southtowner
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Dearest Mother-

I hope this letter finds you and poppa doing well.  As for me, your youngest son, who is of sound mind and strong body, has had a week he will never forget. Unfortunately, our campaign against the Tiger King didn't go as planned. We made so many blunders throughout and from the outset we dug too big of a hole from which we could not escape. Tiger King Fitz and his Tiger men were primed for the campaign from the moment we stepped onto their battlefield.  Captain Victory and his Band of Pirates fought valiantly and courageously, but in the end our deficit was too much to overcome. Which brings me to the week I have had.  Captain Victory has put double duty on everyone this week.  He was none too pleased with our lack of battle readiness. So, we have refocused our heart, body, mind and soul on preparedness, endurance and discipline this week. Let's just say when Captain Victory says jump we bark in unison, 'how high'.  I have walked from the confines of The Beene to the Crossroads of our next campaign.  The walk did me good, as I was able to build up my endurance and retrain my mind for the task that lies ahead. Here at the Crossroads I find another Tiger waiting to do battle with Captain Victory.  This time we have waiting for us, the Red Tiger, which is led by none other than Jake the Tiger Snake himself.  He is an upstart, who would love nothing more than to lay a trap and sink Captain Victory's Battleship.  But I've got news for Jake the Tiger Snake, his Tigers, and anyone else that dares to wage battle against our Captain and his Band of Pirates. Yes, I have news, and that news carries a warning to any and all. Woe Unto Thee. Yes,  Woe Unto Thee Red Tigers.  Woe Unto Thee Creek Panthers.  Woe Unto Thee Copper Cougars.  For Captain Victory has hardened and reshaped his Battleship along with his Band of Pirates. Yes, the Pirate Battleship has been hardened with the finest Pittsburg steel known to man. Yes, this Band of Pirates is ready for any and all who would stand in their way.  Every hand is on deck, battle ready, determined and mindful of the plans the Captain has put forth. Everyone onboard is faithful, loyal and true.  This Pirate Battleship is fully operational and Captain Victory is at the helm. Sweet Mother of mine, send more provisions for the men, as we have several more campaigns in which to carry out.  And let the word go forth.  Yes, let the word go forth that we have been renewed this week. We are ready. We are prepared. And for all those out there watching, for all those out there waiting, for all those out there hoping and praying for our demise, I say unto you,  Now witness the Firepower of this fully operational Pirate BattleShip.  
Love to all-

Sgt Southtowner

Now lets kick some butt...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I remember both of those teams. Rocky Stephenson teams in 87-88? 91-92 was Little Holtcamp and company. Whitwell had some good squads back the in the day. 

When I played they had 2 of the best backs in the valley in JJ Pickett and Phillip Patrick.  90-93.  Holtcamp was the QB

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe