Milan vs Hardin Co. week 10

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, BLACKFRIDAY said:

What's the ticket situation for this game?

Milan’s normal routine is they send a certain amount to the visiting school(always the same). And then presell to players, cheerleaders, and band members parents from Monday-Wednesday only allowing 2 per student. And then the remaining tickets they sell to the general public on Thursday morning at the high school starting at 8:30AM and they usually go fast. However this week is homecoming and they are allowing everyone in the homecoming royalty 5 tickets. That will cut down on the amount available to the public. I would strongly urge anyone wanting a ticket to be at Milan high school early Thursday. You may also want to check the high school Facebook page for further details. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Milan’s normal routine is they send a certain amount to the visiting school(always the same). And then presell to players, cheerleaders, and band members parents from Monday-Wednesday only allowing 2 per student. And then the remaining tickets they sell to the general public on Thursday morning at the high school starting at 8:30AM and they usually go fast. However this week is homecoming and they are allowing everyone in the homecoming royalty 5 tickets. That will cut down on the amount available to the public. I would strongly urge anyone wanting a ticket to be at Milan high school early Thursday. You may also want to check the high school Facebook page for further details. 

What is the amount usually sent to the other school ?

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Thanks for the response BPM.

Looks like I won't be getting in lol. I sure would like to see this one live in living color. Dang Covid. I don't suppose there will be a live stream?

15 minutes ago, BLACKFRIDAY said:

Thanks for the response BPM.

Looks like I won't be getting in lol. I sure would like to see this one live in living color. Dang Covid. I don't suppose there will be a live stream?

Yes. Try the victory 93.7 Facebook page and the Milan Quarterback Club Facebook page. They usually have it. I’m gonna miss it too. I have to work at my school this Friday night. Will be a bummer.