Mr. Football Candidates!

FridayMainEvent

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

What did he have against Meigs?

I want to say 80 yards and a TD?  I agree it’s all by who’s name is out there more.  It’s just like in college.  I’ve seen kids that were 4 and 5 stars all because they get one offer then another follows.  It’s all about how many offers you are getting.  Same in high school.  Depends on how many coaches and media know your name.  

1 hour ago, ddaddy said:
      2020 BLAKE CARROLL LEWIS CO      
     STATS        
  ATT YDS YD PER ATT TD YDS PER GM
RUSHING 105 788 7.50 11 98.5  

ATTS COMP YDS TD    
PASSING 1 1 14 1    

REC YDS TDS YDS PER REC  
RECEIVING 3 78 1 26.0    

ATT YDS AVG TD    
PUNT RET 8 188 23.50 1    

ATTS YDS AVG      
KICK RET 5 147 29.40      

MADE 2-PT RUN        
XP-CONVERTED 22 3 6      

ATTS YDS TDS PTS    
TOTALS  122 1215 14 112    
PER GAME 15.25 151.88 1.75 14.00    

OTHER        
  ATTS YDS AVG      
PUNTS 6 196 32.67      
TACKLES 34          
FUM REC 2          

8 GAMES        

Kid is lighting is a small bottle

1 hour ago, ddaddy said:
      2020 BLAKE CARROLL LEWIS CO      
     STATS        
  ATT YDS YD PER ATT TD YDS PER GM
RUSHING 105 788 7.50 11 98.5  

ATTS COMP YDS TD    
PASSING 1 1 14 1    

REC YDS TDS YDS PER REC  
RECEIVING 3 78 1 26.0    

ATT YDS AVG TD    
PUNT RET 8 188 23.50 1    

ATTS YDS AVG      
KICK RET 5 147 29.40      

MADE 2-PT RUN        
XP-CONVERTED 22 3 6      

ATTS YDS TDS PTS    
TOTALS  122 1215 14 112    
PER GAME 15.25 151.88 1.75 14.00    

OTHER        
  ATTS YDS AVG      
PUNTS 6 196 32.67      
TACKLES 34          
FUM REC 2          

8 GAMES        

Did he play against East Robertson?

4 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

That’s a lot of tackles for less than 10 games

Definitely Meadows

The kid is in on about every tackle. These numbers would be astronomical if he played full games. He has only played 4 full quarters in 3 games due to us mercy ruling everyone else. 

The kid is special especially on the defensive side of the ball.

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

The kid is in on about every tackle. These numbers would be astronomical if he played full games. He has only played 4 full quarters in 3 games due to us mercy ruling everyone else. 

The kid is special especially on the defensive side of the ball.

Every one always says he only  played half a game or set out all of the 4th quarter. Imagine what his stats would be.

Most everyone that will be on these lists will probably be in the same boat by playing just over a half because of scores.

The fact is usually if your guy has to play 4 quarters its for a reason. Frame and Meadows both played all 4 in that big game a couple of weeks ago. Look at the stats. Meadows had about 150 I believe and Frame around 80 or so. I would say over half of Frame's yards came on the long touchdown he broke out on.

Frame played all 4 quarters that game and that will probably be the least he will have in any game.

Meadows had 150 plus or minus tough yards. That was not his lowest. He has had a couple 200 yard games but also a game with just over a 100 due to the score being what it was and only playing a half of ball.

Any one of these guys could have 3 and 400 hundred yards if they stayed in games up 40 points beating up on teams.

5 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

Every one always says he only  played half a game or set out all of the 4th quarter. Imagine what his stats would be.

Most everyone that will be on these lists will probably be in the same boat by playing just over a half because of scores.

The fact is usually if your guy has to play 4 quarters its for a reason. Frame and Meadows both played all 4 in that big game a couple of weeks ago. Look at the stats. Meadows had about 150 I believe and Frame around 80 or so. I would say over half of Frame's yards came on the long touchdown he broke out on.

Frame played all 4 quarters that game and that will probably be the least he will have in any game.

Meadows had 150 plus or minus tough yards. That was not his lowest. He has had a couple 200 yard games but also a game with just over a 100 due to the score being what it was and only playing a half of ball.

Any one of these guys could have 3 and 400 hundred yards if they stayed in games up 40 points beating up on teams.

100 percent correct. 

14 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

Easy now... I’m not saying one kid is better than the other. I’m simply bragging on a kid who deserves to be bragged on!

7 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I have lost all faith in this award when Tanner Snyder of Lake County didn't win in last year. He was the best player in 1A last year. It is a political award and also a media driven award. The voters of this award difanetly does not do their homework into all the kids that are nominated.

I watched him play on TV during the state championship. He was a very good player, but it’s hard to argue with Willis winning the award. Isn’t the kid playing division 1 football now on a full scholarship? 

• Like 1

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

I watched him play on TV during the state championship. He was a very good player, but it’s hard to argue with Willis winning the award. Isn’t the kid playing division 1 football now on a full scholarship? 

That has nothing to do with high school. Willis was a very good player and represented his school and himself outstanding but last year Tanner Snyder was the best player in 1A. Willis name was out there last year. Voters didn't take the time to dive into Snyder's accolades. It doesn't matter now. Just imho opinion the award doesn't go to the best player it goes to the most hyped. Anyway this is about this year's kids and who will be Mr. Football. Good luck to all who are nominated.

17 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Easy now... I’m not saying one kid is better than the other. I’m simply bragging on a kid who deserves to be bragged on!

I understand. I watched the tape of your guys against TC. Your guys are well deserving as any.  They looked great.

I would much rather play TC than have to face H2O. I like the way H2O spreads the ball out and throws it around.

Passing D is one of our weaknesses. 

I was also just saying all or most of these guys are in the same boat with setting out half of a game.

What did your guys put up against TC

Edited by Tiger2