Mr. Football Candidates!

FridayMainEvent

Jordan Carters turn. LB and RB.

Against Trousdale County- 10 carries for 70 yards and 1 TD. With 15 Tackles and 1 TFL

Against Dekalb County- 14 tackles 2 TFLs and 2 sacks. While going 6 for 75 on offense.

Upperman last night- 12 tackles with 2 TFLs with 67 yards rushing on offense.

Nolensville loss in week 2- 17 tackles with 1 TFL. 
Region Games-

Westy- 14 for 100 yards and 2 TDs

Jackson County- 8 carries for 70 yards and 1 TD with 1 reception for 36 yards.

This kid has been the leader on defense at the MLB position for 2 straight years. Last season he posted around 115 tackles while missing a few games as a junior. I am sure neither of these boys will even be nominated because Watertown has had some athletes in the past post over 30+ TDs and they weren’t even considered. 

Full Season Stats- 

Defensively- 123 tackles with 15 TFLs, 2 sacks, 3 FFs and an interception that he would’ve returned but caught a cramp lol

Offensively- 79 carries for 536 and 7 TDs.

The JC’s have had an amazing year while rotating every possession on offense and starting at linebacker for the full year. Even if they don’t get nominated I hope you will see these boys late in the season doing what they do. Actually, I know you will.

Edited by PiddyDaFull
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, PiddyDaFull said:

Against Trousdale County- 10 carries for 70 yards and 1 TD. With 15 Tackles and 1 TFL

Against Dekalb County- 14 tackles 2 TFLs and 2 sacks. While going 6 for 75 on offense.

Region Games-

This kid has been the leader on defense at the MLB position for 2 straight years. Last season he posted around 115 tackles while missing a few games as a junior. I am sure neither of these boys will even be nominated because Watertown has had some athletes in the past post over 30+ TDs and they weren’t even considered. 

Full Season Stats- 

Defensively- 123 tackles with 15 TFLs, 2 sacks, 3 FFs and an interception that he would’ve returned but caught a cramp lol

The JC’s have had an amazing year while rotating every possession on offense and starting at linebacker for the full year. Even if they don’t get nominated I hope you will see these boys late in the season doing what they do. Actually, I know you will.

Nice breakdown on  both. Thank you sir

On 10/20/2020 at 6:05 PM, ddaddy said:
      2020 BLAKE CARROLL LEWIS CO      
     STATS        
  ATT YDS YD PER ATT TD YDS PER GM
RUSHING 105 788 7.50 11 98.5  

ATTS COMP YDS TD    
PASSING 1 1 14 1    

REC YDS TDS YDS PER REC  
RECEIVING 3 78 1 26.0    

ATT YDS AVG TD    
PUNT RET 8 188 23.50 1    

ATTS YDS AVG      
KICK RET 5 147 29.40      

MADE 2-PT RUN        
XP-CONVERTED 22 3 6      

ATTS YDS TDS PTS    
TOTALS  122 1215 14 112    
PER GAME 15.25 151.88 1.75 14.00    

OTHER        
  ATTS YDS AVG      
PUNTS 6 196 32.67      
TACKLES 34          
FUM REC 2          

8 GAMES        

I called Coach Sharp tonight about this kid.  There are 4 "Carrolls" listed on your roster with the TSSAA and none are "Blake".  He's listed as Christopher with the TSSAA.   Make sure that is the name you mention when pushing him.   The Voter's won't see Blake as an option...

47 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I called Coach Sharp tonight about this kid.  There are 4 "Carrolls" listed on your roster with the TSSAA and none are "Blake".  He's listed as Christopher with the TSSAA.   Make sure that is the name you mention when pushing him.   The Voter's won't see Blake as an option...

Thanks for the advice. I didn’t think about that and we are always Carroll rich in Lewis Co 

It would be a shame for Tyler Smith from Moore County to be left off the list. I’m not sure his exact stats as I don’t have that access. But when you put the film on, he definitely shows up and shows out. And off the field he excels even more than he does on the field. He’s also been more than a one year wonder. Take into account the change in Head Coaches and offenses. He also excels on both sides of the ball and you will never hear him complain. He is humble and doesn’t like the attention that top athletes usually get. Good luck to all finalists for this award as I’m sure they will be as equally deserving.

Don’t sleep on Moore County’s #20 Kaden White he leads all of 1a in Tackles!

30 Receptions 390 yards 4 TD's
616 all purpose yards
106 total tackles- 72 solo 34 assists 3 TFL 2 Fmb Rec 1 Int 2 Caused Fumbles 2 Pass Deflections
35.8 Punt Average
24 Yard Kickoff Return Average

Edited by BBRaider

On 10/24/2020 at 2:41 PM, PiddyDaFull said:

Region Games-

Full Season Stats- 

Carter IMO is the best lb I have seen in this area (Wilson County) in 25 plus years. The only one that I could  think to be close is Bubba Ligon who played for Lebanon 21 years ago. 

His speed and knack to know where the ball is going to be makes it nearly impossible for a lineman to get to the second level and block him.

He is natural born linebacker and if there is a better one in the state right now, I sure would like to see em play!