Mr. Football Candidates!

FridayMainEvent

20 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I though Ganaway was a senior :huh:

No he tapped danced as a sophomore on just about every team we played in the second half last year. Coach actullay pulled him out a few times so we wouldn’t run up the score. His twin brother Malik is our top receiver. He is the one who made the one handed grab against mckenzie. All of Peabody’s skill players are sophomores and juniors 

15 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

150 lbs. Bet hes quick

He is slippery. What’s crazy is his twin brother is one of receivers and khalik is like 5’7 and his brother is like 6’3. We have two other backs we use in short yardage situations. Well one of the other backs would run more but coach doesn’t want to start him both ways 

3 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

Will Meadows #34 Meigs County 

Great kid. Worked extremely hard in the off-season with the goal of helping the team not only get back to the 2A Championship but win it. 

Also waited his turn first couple of years behind all-state rb Martin Smith and 3 time Mr. Football candidate and winner Swafford.

Unsure of actual numbers but around 1000 yards rushing and over 10 TD's in six games. Probably couple hundred yards receiving out of backfield also.  

Maybe someone can help with the actual #'s

Stats through Oneida  for Meadows.

122 carries for 989 yards and 13 touchdowns

5 catches for 77 yards and 1 touchdown

Stats are for six games due to the Clinton cancellation and him missing the Sweetwater game. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

Stats through Oneida  for Meadows.

122 carries for 989 yards and 13 touchdowns

5 catches for 77 yards and 1 touchdown

Stats are for six games due to the Clinton cancellation and him missing the Sweetwater game. 

Thanks for the help. I have only watched two of the games and seen some numbers out of the paper.   He must have had all the receptions in the games I watched.  

They need to throw it more then cause it looked like it was working

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

I don’t know his stats but Frame from SP is lightning in a bottle. I believe the Meadows kid at Meigs is very deserving in 2A as well. He looked good vs SP on the TV game.  

Frame is the heart and soul of that SP team. He plays the way a senior should play.