6AAA 2020-21

LadyCavsFan

17 minutes ago, Alumn89 said:

haha.  Good point.  No, in reality I'd love a 6AAA sweep.  I know it won't happen tho.  Wouldn't that be the upset of the century tho?  Warren county taking down the big bad bearettes?   

That would be great, but from what I've seen on the scoreboard lately it looks like Bradley is playing REALLY well right now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alumn89 said:

haha.  Good point.  No, in reality I'd love a 6AAA sweep.  I know it won't happen tho.  Wouldn't that be the upset of the century tho?  Warren county taking down the big bad bearettes?   

Warren aint beating Bradley.  Cookeville got their dang hands full with Cleveland, too! Sparta actually got lucky!

Ok guys get real! Bradley could beat warren by 50 ! Cleveland is without Blair and had already lost coach Williams daughter so they are not as good! I would say all 6AAA win except for bradley winning! Cookeville/Bradley on Monday will be good game but stone and Bradley play on Saturday at the state tournament! Posted that early November and still say that will happen!

15 minutes ago, Kahuna said:

Ok guys get real! Bradley could beat warren by 50 ! Cleveland is without Blair and had already lost coach Williams daughter so they are not as good! I would say all 6AAA win except for bradley winning! Cookeville/Bradley on Monday will be good game but stone and Bradley play on Saturday at the state tournament! Posted that early November and still say that will happen!

What happened to Blair?

Just now, Kahuna said:

Oh didn't know about Blair,that explains it. Cookeville just sighed relief.

2 hours ago, ThePinkPanther said:

If Blair isn't playing, I'm gonna have to change my prediction.  Cleveland has almost Zero chance to win if she doesn't play.

Cookeville - 58

Cleveland - 40

I don’t know if she is playing or not but if she isn’t do you want to move your bet to the next game?  I haven’t asked or heard anything.  I hope she plays.