South Pittsburg vs Copper (Grider against this Grabowski man)

Roy Dillard

13 hours ago, TheCommander said:

Luckily the boy we have playing qb has some experience playing qb back when he was in middle school, if he can get in a groove he will be able to make some plays in the passing game for us. He was one of our top receivers so he has some wheels when in open space.

I think Basin will have it together for the Clay County game, as long as we don't lose anymore to contact tracing. I think the new Qb will blow up some teams with his passing game in the playoffs. Kid has a cannon and will be getting back in the groove of things next week. I've been hearing some exciting news that's gonna shock a lot of folks come playoff time. Really looking forward to the playoffs now.

13 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I really appreciate it. But if you listened to the Valley game then you know I apparently know little about football since I thought that LV would make some noise this year. I thought they would be decent after watching that game.

You have no idea how bad the "homer" wants to come flying out from time to time. Lol

I thought LV would be Whitwell this year, but now I don't know.

4 hours ago, Narco said:

I think Basin will have it together for the Clay County game, as long as we don't lose anymore to contact tracing. I think the new Qb will blow up some teams with his passing game in the playoffs. Kid has a cannon and will be getting back in the groove of things next week. I've been hearing some exciting news that's gonna shock a lot of folks come playoff time. Really looking forward to the playoffs now.

I've heard that news too.

Will be a huge factor if true. 

2 minutes ago, TheRefuter said:

I've heard that news too.

Will be a huge factor if true. 

I can confirm there is something big in the works that might not even be shown in the first round and I don’t know how you can stop this. Great move by the Cougars and I could see them giving the pirates the senior night they didn’t expect in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, TheOneRiddler said:

I can confirm there is something big in the works that might not even be shown in the first round and I don’t know how you can stop this. Great move by the Cougars and I could see them giving the pirates the senior night they didn’t expect in the playoffs.

Maybe your QB will be back and we will see you guys in round 3... I’m hoping you guys win. I don’t like seeing any team lose a great player. No question your qb was a great player.