South Pittsburg vs Copper (Grider against this Grabowski man)

Roy Dillard

13 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

They’ll be losing sleep if the rumor is true.

South Pitt is not losing sleep over anyone. We hope you guys will win. Would be great to play you guys at home in 3rd round if that happened. We are good friends with people at Basin with my sons friend who plays baseball on traveling team. So I’ll find out from him. Good luck to you guys next week against Clay! 

• Like 1

We just had a guy move here from Louisiana. Robert Boucher, Jr.  If you don’t know him, then google him and it will have you worried. I’m sorry but I doubt SP could get more than 20 yards rushing against him. Never seen a guy play like this one. He is a defensive stud and can play a little offense too. 

Edited by Narco
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Narco said:

We just had a guy move here from Louisiana. Robert Boucher, Jr.  If you don’t know him, then google him and it will have you worried. I’m sorry but I doubt SP could get more than 20 yards rushing against him. Never seen a guy play like this one. He is a defensive stud and can play a little offense too. 

I wonder if some really looked this up lol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheCommander said:

I just caught wind of the news myself, it really caught me off guard but I’m thrilled of what is possibly to come for the Cougars!

45 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

They’ll be losing sleep if the rumor is true.

Would be good to know sooner rather than later.  I hope it allows us both to play at full capacity.  If it’s the starting QB like I said before I’ve seen kids come back within a month following a successful surgery.  Good luck to us both