South Pittsburg vs Copper (Grider against this Grabowski man)

Roy Dillard

10 hours ago, rlh said:

I will get the crayolas out like I am speaking to a Bridgeport Tiger.  What he was indicating is that is Copper Pan's only chance of winning. :lol:

Do me a favor, when you get those crayons out, can you draw me a picture on the DII board to help me understand how the standings will wash out?

I hate as much as you folks that this game in cancelled, every dang game I had circled on the SP schedule was nixed.

1 hour ago, sportman said:

Did not your starting QB play against mighty Sale Creek and win 21-0?  Boy, that should scare alot of teams. 

Starting qb got hurt in the beginning of the second quarter, the backup had very little snaps in his career with the exception of his 8th grade year. It was the Jackets senior night and they was playing like they had nothing to lose at all, I give them props for that. You’re right we should’ve mercy ruled them but we didn’t.

2 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Do me a favor, when you get those crayons out, can you draw me a picture on the DII board to help me understand how the standings will wash out?

I hate as much as you folks that this game in cancelled, every dang game I had circled on the SP schedule was nixed.

I haven't watch DII closely this year.  I have noticed Lipscomb is doing pretty good.

4 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

THEN QUIT CIRCLING THEM!  

We found the jinx everyone!

:)

6 hours ago, bwx643 said:

Will they not play gordonsville at some point? 

6 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Lol, sp isn't anywhere close to that level, who is?  But, sp will walk to a title this year.  Mercy all thru the playoffs.  

LRDAO... Lying lips aint you needed over there in the jailhouse thread providing answers for which personnel that Pruitt man needs to play? I garuntee you I aint joking either.