Round 1: Oneida @ Hampton

Spike016

9 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

I’ve seen Hampton play twice and I’ve seen Oneida play twice and that’s what I’m going off of.  I believe Hampton will give Meige’s a run for their money.  If I’m wrong then I’ll take some Franks hot sauce to eat with my crow.:popcorneater:

Just curious which 2 Oneida games you watched and which 2 Hampton games? As for meigs I’m thinking you’re off by quite a bit. Neither of us has a legitimate shot at them in my opinion. 

7 hours ago, pujo said:

3 touchdown game seems a little far fetched to me, We'll proceed with caution and hope to eeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk out a win. 

I’m with you. I doubt either wins by anywhere near that much. I’m approaching this one like I always approach a Hampton game. Just want a good effort and 1 point is as good as 100 to me just as long as we get a “W”. 

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Never know, hard to beat a team twice.

Eh, not if you’re overall more talented. We have a couple of players who are there with you but top to bottom y’all are clearly the more talented team. I agree anything can happen but if either of us stay within 21-28 it’ll be a major upset. I mean look at our game. It was 16 points and most folks were shocked including me and you. 

Just now, crow said:

Eh, not if you’re overall more talented. We have a couple of players who are there with you but top to bottom y’all are clearly the more talented team. I agree anything can happen but if either of us stay within 21-28 it’ll be a major upset. I mean look at our game. It was 16 points and most folks were shocked including me and you. 

I did think we would win by more really. Not score more points, but we allowed more than I thought we would for sure.

Man, barely made it back!  Would love to see this one live.  Of course Im rooting for the Indians but good luck to both teams.  Much respect for the Bulldogs.  Hope its a good, smash mouth game.

Hey pujo, you boys still have that cannon across the road?

Ya know, you can sing the song "Eastbound and Down" by Jerry Reed 58 times from Oneida to Hampton.   Just ask Travis and Tim :)

7 hours ago, pujo said:

Anyone want to watch something sickening, google Paula White and her victory speech. Shes Trumps spiritual leader. Sad Business. If not for stuff liker this ,I wouldn't even pay no attention to it.  It turns my stomach to see such a mockery. Her history is pretty sad.

I lost brain cells watching that lol