Franklin County & Shelbyville 2yr Playoff Ban could Impact other local schools!

BBRaider

20 minutes ago, mamabear37 said:

Hey, fellas! 

I heard there was much talk about my family from “anonymous” posters, so I thought I would join the conversation. Mama Bear has never been me, until today. Today, I’m Mama Bear. I’m borrowing Mama Bear’s account because I have things to say today. 

I don’t take kindly to low-key haters/fakes bringing up my sons. They are out of bounds and none of you have any business speaking or typing about them. I appreciate you all letting my husband, our boys, and now me live rent free in your heads. It wouldn’t be very fun to pay rent somewhere I didn’t even know we were at so often. One person on this site, ONE, has had a serious conversation with our family since it was announced we were leaving. I respect Mr. LakeCounty1968 greatly and always will. The rest of you cannot seriously speak on anything because you know nothing. 

Mr. Bigster, my child does not need you to feel bad for him. In all the years we were at LC, my child(ren) knew how bad you spoke of his (their) dad. They also knew the ignorant mess that came out of your mouth and that typed out the bottom of your finger tips. We laughed a lot. So yeah, no need to worry about him. Also, my career choices are seriously none of your business. None. You don’t pay my family’s bills and never have, so there’s that. As for my oldest son, you would never approach him with your garbage, so don’t be looking out for whether or not he is there to support his former teammates since he will always be a Falcon. Also, he has more character in his pinky than you will ever have, sir. 

Mr. Guidance, I will not engage with you now. When you, as a board member, made the choice to not engage with my family either after my husband took the team to state (except for a photo op or two) or when you heard rumblings he may be leaving. 

Mr. Shocker, the last couple of years (and especially last year) you couldn’t wait to look like my husband’s and the team’s number one fan. I thought you were genuine, maybe I was wrong. I hope I wasn’t. Thank you for the card and gift last Christmas though! It was literally the only one! 

Mr. Tiptoe, sadly (because my son thinks you are actually cheering for him), if you truly supported my husband and child like you say you do, you wouldn’t get on this trash website and continue the banter. Often, your Facebook posts talk about fake people and people who act like they are one way publicly and one way privately. Be the change you want to see. I really do think you’re better than all of this. 

To the unknown human or bot that started this ridiculous thread on what is the Topix of high school sports page, you knew what you were doing. Congratulations. 

If you are spending any of your time today laughing or reveling in the fact that the decision that was made was actually made (in 5A football, so point made that he who stirs the pot should have to lick it), then shame on you all. I assure you if this happened to your team or your players it wouldn’t promote as many giggles with you all as it apparently has. Children, young men have literally had their post-season taken from them by an almost split vote in a ruling that is not understandable to those of us who actually know about what is going on in Shelbyville, Tennessee. I assure you all, you also have no clue what you’re talking about when you discuss this subject, just like the others. 

Now, maybe we can all move on. 

From the famous CHILDREN’S  Disney movie, I’ll leave it at: LET IT GO. Seriously, let it ALL go. And, my goodness find something else to do. Maybe mentor a child or offer to help your local football coaches or something. Anything! *Besides whatever this is*

Enough is enough. 
Not one single football coach gets on this site to see what they should do based on the opinions of any of you. None. So shew, surely there is something productive you can do with your grown man time. Surely. 

Y’all have a good night. Maybe self-reflect and decide this isn’t for you. Be a light. Support and encourage your teams. This world can be sad enough, let’s not add to it. 

Thanks for the kind words.Enjoy sitting home.Plenty of time to laugh.

Edited by mrbigster
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, mamabear37 said:

Hey, fellas! 

I heard there was much talk about my family from “anonymous” posters, so I thought I would join the conversation. Mama Bear has never been me, until today. Today, I’m Mama Bear. I’m borrowing Mama Bear’s account because I have things to say today. 

I don’t take kindly to low-key haters/fakes bringing up my sons. They are out of bounds and none of you have any business speaking or typing about them. I appreciate you all letting my husband, our boys, and now me live rent free in your heads. It wouldn’t be very fun to pay rent somewhere I didn’t even know we were at so often. One person on this site, ONE, has had a serious conversation with our family since it was announced we were leaving. I respect Mr. LakeCounty1968 greatly and always will. The rest of you cannot seriously speak on anything because you know nothing. 

Mr. Bigster, my child does not need you to feel bad for him. In all the years we were at LC, my child(ren) knew how bad you spoke of his (their) dad. They also knew the ignorant mess that came out of your mouth and that typed out the bottom of your finger tips. We laughed a lot. So yeah, no need to worry about him. Also, my career choices are seriously none of your business. None. You don’t pay my family’s bills and never have, so there’s that. As for my oldest son, you would never approach him with your garbage, so don’t be looking out for whether or not he is there to support his former teammates since he will always be a Falcon. Also, he has more character in his pinky than you will ever have, sir. 

Mr. Guidance, I will not engage with you now. When you, as a board member, made the choice to not engage with my family either after my husband took the team to state (except for a photo op or two) or when you heard rumblings he may be leaving. 

Mr. Shocker, the last couple of years (and especially last year) you couldn’t wait to look like my husband’s and the team’s number one fan. I thought you were genuine, maybe I was wrong. I hope I wasn’t. Thank you for the card and gift last Christmas though! It was literally the only one! 

Mr. Tiptoe, sadly (because my son thinks you are actually cheering for him), if you truly supported my husband and child like you say you do, you wouldn’t get on this trash website and continue the banter. Often, your Facebook posts talk about fake people and people who act like they are one way publicly and one way privately. Be the change you want to see. I really do think you’re better than all of this. 

To the unknown human or bot that started this ridiculous thread on what is the Topix of high school sports page, you knew what you were doing. Congratulations. 

If you are spending any of your time today laughing or reveling in the fact that the decision that was made was actually made (in 5A football, so point made that he who stirs the pot should have to lick it), then shame on you all. I assure you if this happened to your team or your players it wouldn’t promote as many giggles with you all as it apparently has. Children, young men have literally had their post-season taken from them by an almost split vote in a ruling that is not understandable to those of us who actually know about what is going on in Shelbyville, Tennessee. I assure you all, you also have no clue what you’re talking about when you discuss this subject, just like the others. 

From the famous CHILDREN’S  Disney movie, I’ll leave it at: LET IT GO. Seriously, let it ALL go. And, my goodness find something else to do. Maybe mentor a child or offer to help your local football coaches or something. Anything! *Besides whatever this is*

Enough is enough. 
Not one single football coach gets on this site to see what they should do based on the opinions of any of you. None. So shew, surely there is something productive you can do with your grown man time. Surely. 

Y’all have a good night. Maybe self-reflect and decide this isn’t for you. Be a light. Support and encourage your teams. This world can be sad enough, let’s not add to it. 

Oh Lord.. now y’all brought a mad mama on to the message board. Good grief... SMH

31 minutes ago, mamabear37 said:

Hey, fellas! 

Enough is enough. 

Let’s me be honest I have 4 kids and our families didn’t cross paths...I’m working or traveling! But I mean I always tried to hook up parking passes for Memphis games for years? Offered tickets to Memphis games? I genuinely think the world of those two young men and it was a pleasure to talk with Cayden at the WC game! I had my mother working on helping Cam with a scholarship at Memphis...sorry she was in bad health and maybe wasn’t much help before her death! I’m sorry for whatever I may have said but please don’t get on here and rip all of us to shreds because we didn’t hang out or eat dinner together! I hate it for lil little Puckett! Hope you enjoyed the gumbo 

Edited by shockernation

13 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Let’s me be honest I have 4 kids and our families didn’t cross paths...I’m working or traveling! But I mean I always tried to hook up parking passes for Memphis games for years? Offered tickets to Memphis games? I genuinely think the world of those two young men and it was a pleasure to talk with Cayden at the WC game! I had my mother working on helping Cam with a scholarship at Memphis...sorry she was in bad health and maybe wasn’t much help before her death! I’m sorry for whatever I may have said but please don’t get on here and rip all of us to shreds because we didn’t hang out or eat dinner together! I hate it for lil little Puckett! Hope you enjoyed the gumbo 

I'm sorry also.It isnt my business for what yall decided as a family.Good luck for real.

14 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You boys really upset Erin. She then stooped to this level of responding with a novel. A very unfortunate series of events. 

You sound like a real winner in life. I imagine your mom still tucks you into bed every night & cuts up your hot dogs & chicken strips before you eat so you don’t choke on them. You are one of the many reasons these forums are now such a side show. Your classlessness is showing, although I’m sure you don’t care. Loser.

• CoachT locked this topic