2A Mr. Football Semifinalists

Sweathog55

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I knew he wasnt a meigs guy. I’m very hard to please. When I win I want to win again. I’m never satisfied. 
what does baugus have to do with it ?  You know he was the first mr football winner from Peabody. We have had plenty of athletes over the years. 

Gonna ruffle feathers but Meadows could get 30 yards on a good defense,I know I know Swafford was featured last year, but Meadows didn't want the ball after the Tide smacked that tail once or twice ! Only reason I say that is this is a Mr Football thread,he's a good back,good reciever good player Mr Football? Nope,sorry no sorry. Mr Football should be Rankin for his overall body of work with Khalik a close 2nd.

Just now, pujo said:

Thats just an opinion from someone who don't have a clue or say so. Take it for what its worth.

Agreed,but I am not high on Meadows,not trying to offend,I said previous Rankin would still get my nod,and Jarel shoulda got it last year with Baugus shoulda could a woulda got it in 2018 ! Us west guys prolly have to big of a chip on our shoulder about Me Football honestly ! Just stating a fact lol 

16 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Agreed,but I am not high on Meadows,not trying to offend,I said previous Rankin would still get my nod,and Jarel shoulda got it last year with Baugus shoulda could a woulda got it in 2018 ! Us west guys prolly have to big of a chip on our shoulder about Me Football honestly ! Just stating a fact lol 

In that case, I hate that Rankin didn't get nominated.

41 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

However it works he isn’t paying for it lol 

100% Agree.  I've had multiple friends graduate from Military Academies and even if your not playing a sanctioned sport you must at least play on an intramural team.  Army's starting QB (Cade Ballard) was our  ball boy when I played, starting to make me feel old :lol:

5 hours ago, PiddyDaFull said:

My pick for mr. Football during the pre-season was Rankins from TC. I Hate it for him that he battled injury in the early part of the season, but I’m sure he’s fine with just getting another shot at a playoff run.

I do not really understand how you choose 3 guys from the east and not one of them are from H2O or TC 

Pretty easy to run up stats when you don’t play anyone in the regular season. I am not referencing Peabody and Meigs. TC and Watertown both play good competitive schedules. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler