Round 2: TC at Bledsoe

tcjacket13

10 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

My question for h2o folks, would you rather see tc or bledsoe next rd?  I just know history says you guys struggle with them no matter how bad they are.  Personally when we are out I would love to see bledsoe beat meigs in the semis cause some players left there to championship chase.

Does not matter to me... The TC games are always great games and I love the back and forth banter here on the T.  On the other hand it wouldn’t hurt my feelings to have Bledsoe next week since this would mean they continue their great season!

10 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

My question for h2o folks, would you rather see tc or bledsoe next rd?  I just know history says you guys struggle with them no matter how bad they are.  Personally when we are out I would love to see bledsoe beat meigs in the semis cause some players left there to championship chase.

Now I can tell you about a chasing a champion ship. Had a captain named Stubing, a porter named Gopher and a little hottie named Julie. I was the guy who cut up the fruit at the bar. Great job it was. 

Trousdale needs to limit the penalties and also have their returners step and catch the punts. Still too many penalties mostly holding on offense. And drives me crazy when they let so many punts drop that roll 15 yards down field. Little things like that will cost you against good teams. Still think satterfield’s teams are too sloppy and not fundamentally sound. Could be the end of the line this week.