Class 6A Playoffs Sweet 16 -- McMinn County at D-B

TribalEmpire

1 hour ago, Tribefan98 said:

No one is running the ball against this Dobyns Bennett defense. This is one of the best front 7’s I have seen. Better be able to throw the ball and have a shifty quarterback that can get away from the pass rush. 

Dobyns Bennett 28

Mcminn 14 

In other words, Maryville you're next.....

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

In other words, Maryville you're next.....

The tribe has faced some pretty good backs this season and kept all of them in check. 

Makai Williams Bearden 

Kendall Jackson Oak Ridge 

Ahmaudd Sankey Alcoa 

Maybe Jalen Hunt proves to be the best of the 4 but until I see it I won’t believe the hype. And when I say “no one is running on the defense” I really mean no one but Maryville. They expose teams strengths and weaknesses. Lol. 

1 hour ago, Tribefan98 said:

The tribe has faced some pretty good backs this season and kept all of them in check. 

Makai Williams Bearden 

Ahmaudd Sankey Alcoa 

Maybe Jalen Hunt proves to be the best of the 4 but until I see it I won’t believe the hype. And when I say “no one is running on the defense” I really mean no one but Maryville. They expose teams strengths and weaknesses. Lol. 

You will see just how good he is 

6 hours ago, Tribefan98 said:

Makai Williams Bearden 

Ahmaudd Sankey Alcoa 

Didn’t Sankey have a 120yds rushing against DB. Remember that is with us never running our QB in the read option. We have been 1 Dimensional since game one when it comes to that.

But -But the linebackers for DB fill forward/sideline to sideline as good as anyone we have played

8 hours ago, Tribefan98 said:

No one is running the ball against this Dobyns Bennett defense. This is one of the best front 7’s I have seen. Better be able to throw the ball and have a shifty quarterback that can get away from the pass rush. 

Dobyns Bennett 28

Mcminn 14 

What about the Tornadoes front 7

How did you feel about them

• CoachT locked this topic