Class 6A Playoffs Sweet 16 -- McMinn County at D-B

TribalEmpire

11 hours ago, VUTarheel said:

Is it WaCo or Whacko?  The reason this virus is not contained better than it is right now is because of people like you who favor conspiracy theories and in a irate information over facts and science. Constitutional rights?  Tell me just one of your rights that have been violated.  Good God, man, masks don’t protect you...they protect others from you.  And distance....are you kidding me?  
We’re finally getting some leadership that will listen to those who do know and understand science.

Roll Tribe

Here’’s the man that has a lot of $$$$ invested in science and controls a lot of it.

The Bible tell us that we are fearfully and wonderfully made and that’s the real science and life guide book that we need be reading, studying and following.  Have good evening kind sir.

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, VUTarheel said:

Is it WaCo or Whacko?  The reason this virus is not contained better than it is right now is because of people like you who favor conspiracy theories and in a irate information over facts and science. Constitutional rights?  Tell me just one of your rights that have been violated.  Good God, man, masks don’t protect you...they protect others from you.  And distance....are you kidding me?  
We’re finally getting some leadership that will listen to those who do know and understand science.

Roll Tribe

Pretty much all the countries that have pushed the masks and lockdowns are going back into lockdown mode again. So what does all this bs (masks, social distancing, lockdown etc.) stop exactly? Serious question.  I bet you can't answer that question without launching into insults. Masks literally make it harder to breathe if you have any sort of respiratory issues. And they are supposed to make people safer? lol! Nobody is safer because of masks. Nobody. The world has really gone off the deep end. I know people who are morbidly obese and have been asymptomatic with COVID-19. This whole thing is a complete joke.

54 minutes ago, TheGreatWallofAlnwick said:

Pretty much all the countries that have pushed the masks and lockdowns are going back into lockdown mode again. So what does all this bs (masks, social distancing, lockdown etc.) stop exactly? Serious question.  I bet you can't answer that question without launching into insults. Masks literally make it harder to breathe if you have any sort of respiratory issues. And they are supposed to make people safer? lol! Nobody is safer because of masks. Nobody. The world has really gone off the deep end. I know people who are morbidly obese and have been asymptomatic with COVID-19. This whole thing is a complete joke.

The benefit of wearing masks has been significantly diminished because our current President made this a political issue.  It has been very easy to spot differences in political ideology by who is wearing a mask and who isn't.  Stronger leadership at the top early on would have virtually eliminated the cancellation of football games.  so if you're looking to blame anyone for what is going on, I would suggest taking a close look in a mirror.

56 minutes ago, VUTarheel said:

The benefit of wearing masks has been significantly diminished because our current President made this a political issue.  It has been very easy to spot differences in political ideology by who is wearing a mask and who isn't.  Stronger leadership at the top early on would have virtually eliminated the cancellation of football games.  so if you're looking to blame anyone for what is going on, I would suggest taking a close look in a mirror.

Again, all the countries that have pushed masks the hardest are going back into lockdown mode. I'm going to repeat the question: what good are masks? The CDC was urging people not to wear masks in the spring, so what changed? Masks went from being useless to a panacea.  You are right when you say masks are political, just not in the way you think they are. They are a visible sign of who is willing to give up everything for a little false security. That's what this mask crap is about. The idiots yelling at people in the stores for not wearing masks would be the first ones on the boxcar if the government offered to take them to COVID-19 safety camps.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TheGreatWallofAlnwick said:

Again, all the countries that have pushed masks the hardest are going back into lockdown mode. I'm going to repeat the question: what good are masks? The CDC was urging people not to wear masks in the spring, so what changed? Masks went from being useless to a panacea.  You are right when you say masks are political, just not in the way you think they are. They are a visible sign of who is willing to give up everything for a little false security. That's what this mask crap is about. The idiots yelling at people in the stores for not wearing masks would be the first ones on the boxcar if the government offered to take them to COVID-19 safety camps.

In every case of contact tracing, not once is the question asked if a person was wearing a mask.  A mask is required by all teachers and students at our middle school, no exceptions.  They are now closed for the week with teachers and students with virus.  I think mask have become a way to make people think we are trying to do something to help.  It does stink that this is taking away so much.  I agree, if this new administration gets in, I am afraid that schools and sports will be shut down completely.  Not trying to make this a political post, but truth is truth.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, VUTarheel said:

Roll Tribe

Here is something that is 100% correct. You sir are a complete Idiot. "Your" leadership can't even complete a sentence. To you anything you don't agree with is a "conspiracy theory". 'Your" facts and science change by the day. If fact's change then their not facts are they. Ever hear of "the right of the people to peaceably assemble"? Wearing a mask is better than not wearing a mask but it is not 100% effective. In other words you can still get or give Covid even if you're wearing a mask. State your proof that the 6ft rule has any affect on getting or giving Covid 19. There is no proof.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

2 hours ago, VUTarheel said:

You just accused the president of making this a political issue and then went on to make it a political issue yourself. You're so called leader came out and bashed the president "early on" for shutting down travel from China. You do know the virus came from China, right? So if "your leader" had been in charge "early on" half the country would be dead by now. I'm not suggesting you look in the mirror though. Probably no image there. Good luck to you in the future. You're going to need it.

1 hour ago, logcabinman said:

In every case of contact tracing, not once is the question asked if a person was wearing a mask.  A mask is required by all teachers and students at our middle school, no exceptions.  They are now closed for the week with teachers and students with virus.  I think mask have become a way to make people think we are trying to do something to help.  It does stink that this is taking away so much.  I agree, if this new administration gets in, I am afraid that schools and sports will be shut down completely.  Not trying to make this a political post, but truth is truth.

You left one thing out  - you're assuming that all positive cases are coming from exposures while at school. What about off-site exposures? This is just one example, but in my office (where we require masks to be worn at all times), contact tracing estimates that just ~11% of our total positives were/are the result of on-site exposures.

• CoachT locked this topic