Haywood vs Dyersburg round 2

Kruger77

8 minutes ago, stacmot said:

Too many purples here since Ripley (Haywood's opponent this Friday), Milan, and Haywood are all purple and white.  Since you quoted BPM in your post, I'm guessing you're asking him.  I can't speak for Milan, but Haywood will most likely wear purple.  I hope that answers your question.

He’s trying to troll me bro. He’s one of the people that magically appeared when Milan was reported to the tssaa for fabricated allegations. I ignore him cause he’s a bum. He has intention of coming on here for meaningful conversation. Nor does he with his other usernames on here. 

5 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

He’s trying to troll me bro. He’s one of the people that magically appeared when Milan was reported to the tssaa for fabricated allegations. I ignore him cause he’s a bum. He has intention of coming on here for meaningful conversation. Nor does he with his other usernames on here. 

I can promise you it’s just me, no other usernames here. I try for meaningful conversation but am always considered a troll. 

You got me for the next hour, let’s talk about anything you would like. Dealers choice. 

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I thought it was a strange question, but I thought I would be nice and try to answer it.  Unlike a lot of posters on here, I'm not much for trolling, but I do enjoy some of the "friendly banter" between you and Man of Millions. Let up on MOM.  He seems like a nice guy, and I do enjoy his broadcasts and posts.  I enjoy yours too.

Thanks for letting me know.  I didn't really keep up with the "Milan is about to get hammered" thread.  It got to be too much overkill.

7 minutes ago, stacmot said:

I thought it was a strange question, but I thought I would be nice and try to answer it.  Unlike a lot of posters on here, I'm not much for trolling, but I do enjoy some of the "friendly banter" between you and Man of Millions. Let up on MOM.  He seems like a nice guy, and I do enjoy his broadcasts and posts.  I enjoy yours too.

Thanks for letting me know.  I didn't really keep up with the "Milan is about to get hammered" thread.  It got to be too much overkill.

Me and ManofMillions are actually really good friends off of coachT. 

2 minutes ago, stacmot said:

Like George Washington, I cannot tell a lie.

I don’t think I should be considered a troll because I report the facts, BPM knows it’s, just like Gregory. Its all boujee though. We will be friends before this is all over BPM. My treat at Mojos. :wub:

12 minutes ago, Buzzball1 said:

I can promise you it’s just me, no other usernames here. I try for meaningful conversation but am always considered a troll. 

You got me for the next hour, let’s talk about anything you would like. Dealers choice. 

Look man I don’t have a problem with anyone who comes on here for legit reasons. But you know just like i do that people came out of the wood work to cast stones at our program and kids with no proof and the allegations were proven false. If you want to be on here with good intentions I will take your word for it. You play nice I’ll play nice. I welcome any meaningful contributions. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, stacmot said:

According to the Dyersburg State Gazette, the Trojans were held to their lowest point total (14) and rushing total (222 yards) of the season and had 387 total yards for the game. Meanwhile, Haywood had 483 yards of total offense in the win.

Great job Tomcats!

I honestly think those rushing yards are inflated. Outside of that 1 big run their yards came from the pass, so I’m interested to see the stats for real 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

I honestly think those rushing yards are inflated. Outside of that 1 big run their yards came from the pass, so I’m interested to see the stats for real 

The 387 yards didn't happen, imo. I agree. And I think Haywood's total is low. 99 yards on one drive and had the ball most of the game. Wanted to know what you thought about 96.3 picking Haywood to lose and now on their previews still talking about Haywood only played six regular season games like it was their fault or something. I don't recall them backing down from anyone and remember hem opening with a pretty tough schedule.

1 minute ago, reddyrebel6 said:

The 387 yards didn't happen, imo. I agree. And I think Haywood's total is low. 99 yards on one drive and had the ball most of the game. Wanted to know what you thought about 96.3 picking Haywood to lose and now on their previews still talking about Haywood only played six regular season games like it was their fault or something. I don't recall them backing down from anyone and remember hem opening with a pretty tough schedule.

They wrote us off when we lost to Henry county and Covington especially when we lost to SGC. If i recall 96.3 did the same thing in 2018 when we began the season 2-4 and ended up playing in the title game. 

On 11/13/2020 at 11:39 PM, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Dyersburg always picks an easy non region schedule 

Tomcatfan you are absolutely correct. More worried about having a great regular season record than having the kids battle tested for a playoff run. So what if you take some losses during the regular season if the team is playing against real competition that’s making them better. Haywood is one of the flagship programs for doing that and I applaud them. I guess we Dburg fans are ok with winning 7 to 10 regular season games and getting bounced in the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs every year because that’s where we’ve been for a long time. # not a powerhouse football program. Just a fancy stadium and low expectations! This is coming from a DYERSBURG fan!!!

• Like 3