McKenzie at Peabody

BigTTowner

Well..24 hours from now, I will be making the trip over to Peabody.  Looking forward to this game and wishing for good  sportsmanship and injury free players.  

Hope you guys that I have talked to on here come up to where visiting radio will be and say hi.   

Hope the Rebels shock the state of Tn!

21 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

That has no place on the T.  Sounds like some wishful thing Tide21.  He is just a hater I guess

Man plz. Hater?  I have been a tide fan. But now that I pick Against y’all I’m a hater. Whatever private school hater. Plus I gamble So With the Tide I am Playing the odds!  May win may not. Either way no skin off my back. Hater! Ha whatever. I just Differ from your opinion so that makes me a hater. 

Edited by BigEdMo

23 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Man plz. Hater?  I have been a tide fan. But now that I pick Against y’all I’m a hater. Whatever private school hater. Plus I gamble So With the Tide I am Playing the odds!  May win may not. Either way no skin off my back. Hater! Ha whatever. I just Differ from your opinion so that makes me a hater. 

7 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I just want to on say that Peabody has had a tremendous run the past three years. You guys have nothing to hang your head about after tonight.

Keep your chin up guys!!!

Both of you are wannabe trolls trying to stir the pot and get a response. The bad thing is neither one of you are very good at it