Riverdale @ "Fair to Poor"

MidTennFootball

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Thund3rStruck said:

This is a pretty good tune up for the Patriots before next week when they welcome Marivul. Riverdale is prob the most physical and best team they will see all year. Game 1 was a dogfight until that crazy play right before the half. I see Oakland winning this one 38 to 14 but Riverdale gives them some fits for awhile 

LOL :D

Holcomb may of made a difference in the final score last time, but not the result.   Oakland will be really tough for anyone to beat this year because of that defense.   I don't recall MJ getting a first down in the first half last week.   Their only 1st half points came when they blocked a punt which set them up in the redzone.   

Riverdale is the only team that can come close to matching them speed wise they've played so far this season.    I agree, had it not been for Horton making the highlight catch to end the first half, who knows how it would of played out.   That totally de-flatted Riverdale I thought.    It was a one score game headed to half before that happened.   Horton will require a double team all night and that loosens things up in the run game a bit.   He's a legit D1 talent as are several kids that will be on the field Friday.   

Jordan James is the best back I've seen this year so you always have to be aware of him coming out of the backfield.   They've got a dangerous wildcat package with Victor Stephenson behind center.   You've got alot to prepare for with this Oakland team.