Mairvul vs. Sumbodee sumtime (fangurs crossed)

STARSNBARS

1 minute ago, upchuck said:

I will officially never attend a TSSAA playoff game again.  They can kiss my &@#.   

I have no problem with DB and the way their high school and coaches handled the situation but the TSSAA is stupid. 

Let them play!!!

TSSAA said they were trying to have a game tomorrow and just needed the info from Mcminn County health dept showing that Mcminn followed the correct protocol. Seems like your anger  should be focused on them. How can we blame the TSSAA for wanting the schools to verify that the correct protocol had been filed? with how much crap from covid has happened this season? TSSAA was right in saying that every school knew something like this could happen. Its not their fault MCminn couldnt verify the info

1 hour ago, Indian2424 said:

TSSAA said they were trying to have a game tomorrow and just needed the info from Mcminn County health dept showing that Mcminn followed the correct protocol. Seems like your anger  should be focused on them. How can we blame the TSSAA for wanting the schools to verify that the correct protocol had been filed? with how much crap from covid has happened this season? TSSAA was right in saying that every school knew something like this could happen. Its not their fault MCminn couldnt verify the info

The problem with your statement is that the people interviewing our boys and doing the contact tracing were from Nashville not Athens.  So of the players were not interviewed until 4:00 eastern time.  It was a shame for sure and false statements were even in the TSSAA letter.

Just now, upchuck said:

The problem with your statement is that the people interviewing our boys and doing the contact tracing were from Nashville not Athens.  So of the players were not interviewed until 4:00 eastern time.  It was a shame for sure and false statements were even in the TSSAA letter.

Sorry!  So pissed I can't type.  The players were interviewed today at 4;00 by folks from Nashville not Athens.  There were false statements place in the letter from the TSSAA.  The whole process was a shame!!!