Mairvul vs. Sumbodee sumtime (fangurs crossed)

STARSNBARS

Hear now......RR eye knowed hoo tha Caiped Crewsaidur wuz talkin' bowt.....Eye haid tha Pawl, Linder  and Wangs 8-trak......Played hit inn tha furst 8-trak playur eye enstalled inn Nellie #1,,,,,,,Hit wuz a vurry vurry compack Craig (looked like a VCR mownted under tha dash).......Haid 9x12 Mind Blowin' wedge speekurs......Purtee much upptown imo.....B)

2 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Hear now......RR eye knowed hoo tha Caiped Crewsaidur wuz talkin' bowt.....Eye haid tha Pawl, Linder  and Wangs 8-trak......Played hit inn tha furst 8-trak playur eye enstalled inn Nellie #1,,,,,,,Hit wuz a vurry vurry compack Craig (looked like a VCR mownted under tha dash).......Haid 9x12 Mind Blowin' wedge speekurs......Purtee much upptown imo.....B)

I said hit. Not RR... 

9 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Eggscoose me RR......Ewe'uns eat yore harts out.....:popcorneater:

Picture 3 of 5

craig 3147 underdash front

I remember not wanting to go to the little cassette tapes.I'm still slow to change.Trying to hang on to CD's while the kids can play any song ever recorded with the new technology. Worries me to be talking and without saying " Alexa ",She just jumps right into a private conversation , then calls me by name saying she hopes my weekend is good.

Why is the sullivan county health department involved in mcminn county athletes anyway? If there was a problem in mcminn county they wouldntve wasted money on the 3 hour trip. Sounds like to me that tssaa is bias toward maryville knowing that the cherokees or indians would beat msryville and if maryville dont win state they don't get paid...why not let them play Monday night. Who hired these guys?

2 minutes ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Why is the sullivan county health department involved in mcminn county athletes anyway? If there was a problem in mcminn county they wouldntve wasted money on the 3 hour trip. Sounds like to me that tssaa is bias toward maryville knowing that the cherokees or indians would beat msryville and if maryville dont win state they don't get paid...why not let them play Monday night. Who hired these guys?

:flower:

1 hour ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Even if 1 player has it and no one else does just isolate the one player..tssaa just wants to be lazy and get paid for it. They better not screw us in basketball playoffs again... Hopefully tssaa sees our posts and says something...

You are in the wrong thread. 

1 hour ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

HUH ?????     

2 hours ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

OK. Who's alter ego account is this?  Can't be anybody with a functioning brain.