Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

I remember when we beat the Greene Devils on a cold night in Greeneville. 

I dont care about then, I'm just really glad that those Greene boys shut up Mavsinflight. AC is the most overrated team in the history of football. That district wouldn't win a district with north greene, west greene, Hancock Co, Republic, Cumberland Gap, or Union Co in it. Marivul at least can back up all the talk they dish out. You could also throw in Unaka or Sullivan East in that district and one of the mentioned above teams would win it 

Just now, Thund3rStruck said:

I dont care about then, I'm just really glad that those Greene boys shut up Mavsinflight. AC is the most overrated team in the history of football. That district wouldn't win a district with north greene, west greene, Hancock Co, Republic, Cumberland Gap, or Union Co in it. Marivul at least can back up all the talk they dish out. You could also throw in Unaka or Sullivan East in that district and one of the mentioned above teams would win it 

Funny thing is, we don't really talk. We talk about everything else. Your perception is that we brag. The fact is, the MHS fans that I know by face and name, never brag. It's the fake trolls that get on here and stir stuff up. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Funny thing is, we don't really talk. We talk about everything else. Your perception is that we brag. The fact is, the MHS fans that I know by face and name, never brag. It's the fake trolls that get on here and stir stuff up. 

You don't brag enough. If DB ever wins a state championship in anything other than bowling or tennis CoachT will have to shut down for two months. 

2 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Extremely classy bunch; the team, coaches and fans.  What's the old saying?  Act like you've been there...nuff said!  Sportsmanship example for the masses.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, strongx said:

Who are some kids to watch on this Db team? I hear the OL/DL are both good. Is there an anchor or two up front? Is it 4 yds and a cloud of dust or do they rely on big plays.

I watched the alco game and thought Db looked good.

DB has 3 guys in the backfield who can burn you, if I was Maryville I would keep a spy on the QB because he pulled off some nice runs against Alcoa with a little misdirection