Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

5 minutes ago, rollnoles said:

Lol thanks makes me sound like you and how you trash your team. I have watched Maryville play few times this year and wasn’t to impressed. Went and watched Riverdale and Oakland game pretty good game but going to have to eat some crow. Maryville has another gear when it comes to the playoff. Two playoff games where impressive. Yea not from here if the rollnoles doesn’t give it way. 

You're from the area alright. I read some of your previous post. You try to hard to make people believe you're from Fla. As if anybody would care,  And you didn't see Maryville play this year either, or Riverdale and Oakland. You're making it up as you go. I described you to a T didn't I. Skinny, noodle arms, and a big mouth. You're ruined.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

You're from the area alright. I read some of your previous post. You try to hard to make people believe you're from Fla. As if anybody would care,  And you didn't see Maryville play this year either, or Riverdale and Oakland. You're making it up as you go. I described you to a T didn't I. Skinny, noodle arms, and a big mouth. You're ruined.

Lol yea sure what ever you say lol. Have read your post and lol well it ain’t worth messing with. O Maryville can pass the ball. Maybe you should go to practice and work with them lol

Edited by rollnoles

11 minutes ago, rollnoles said:

Lol yea sure what ever you say lol. Have read your post and lol well it ain’t worth messing with. O Maryville can pass the ball. Maybe you should go to practice and work with them lol

You need to go back to the drawing board. Maybe open a new account and start over. This one ain't working for you.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

9 minutes ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

You're a mean one ain't you?

No I love watching high school football and kids giving everything they got every Friday nights. Drives me crazy to see people down there team. They just kids. I’d be first to tell yea I am wrong and I was with Maryville at first. They very good when it comes to the playoff and well coached playing as a team. I see why they win so many title games

Edited by rollnoles

3 hours ago, Tribefan98 said:

My Indians put up nearly 300 yards of total offense on that stout Alcoa defense but just couldn’t capitalize in the red zone. If we have any chance in this game that has to change. 

Also we don’t have a kicker that has range outside of an extra point so that doesn’t help. 

This is exactly what I said after watching the game in person. DB got inside the red zone 3 or 4 times. Had 1st and goal 3 times and got no points out of it. If you capitalize on that and score 2 out of 4 times the Alcoa game is a little different. But Marivul is a wayy more all around team than when they played Alcoee. You just never know. Play calling has got to be a little less predictable inside the red zone though if they want to even put it in the endzone this week

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, rollnoles said:

No I love watching high school football and kids giving everything they got every Friday nights. Drives me crazy to see people down there team. They just kids. I’d be first to tell yea I am wrong and I was with Maryville at first. They very good when it comes to the playoff and well coached playing as a team. I see why they win so many title games

Your problem is you don't know the difference in downing a team and telling the truth about a team. But while we're on that subject you started out downing DB on this thread. And you don't know squat about DB. Hypocrite. I think you're a fraud. I think you've been on DB threads before under a different account. But it's fun so by all means continue.