Milan vs Pearl Cohn 3A semi-final

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It’s amazing what he has done with this team. 6-6 to 12-1 and playing for a championship. So glad he is our coach. 

Man it is a testament to the coach the school and the town. Milan has invested and it pays off. Diffee was the man the whole time. I am So proud of him and what he has those young men believing in themselves. And as far as the haters who say kids were stolen or what not. When y’all built the new stadium to invest into the program. I was Reminded of the movie Field of Dreams. “Build it and they will come”. Winners attract winners. Now go finish it out. 

Edited by BigEdMo
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So you watched online tonight?  What was your opinion on the game man??

Hey BPM, I did. Honestly, I was surprised. Knowing the D1 talent PC has and after seeing the closing speed on the first interception, and then the scores (one was taken off) on the first two offensive plays, I thought it was going to be a very long night for the purple.  Kudos to you guys for withstanding that onslaught and the taking care of business. Admittedly, a lot of the penalties were puzzling. But, PC also shot themselves in the foot with the illegal procedures.  

I think next week should be a close game with whoever plays more physical winning out. Even though you guys made me sad two years in a row years ago, I’ll be rooting for you. I like the Alcoa guys also, but they need to share every once in a while. Good luck, have a safe week, and safe travels. We’ll be there the day before. 

1 minute ago, BreadTruck28 said:

Hey BPM, I did. Honestly, I was surprised. Knowing the D1 talent PC has and after seeing the closing speed on the first interception, and then the scores (one was taken off) on the first two offensive plays, I thought it was going to be a very long night for the purple.  Kudos to you guys for withstanding that onslaught and the taking care of business. Admittedly, a lot of the penalties were puzzling. But, PC also shot themselves in the foot with the illegal procedures.  

I think next week should be a close game with whoever plays more physical winning out. Even though you guys made me sad two years in a row years ago, I’ll be rooting for you. I like the Alcoa guys also, but they need to share every once in a while. Good luck, have a safe week, and safe travels. We’ll be there the day before. 

Yes. I left the game last night feeling like Milan just beat a scary good team. Best of luck to you guys this week. 

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Thanks for the well wishes FIREBIRD80 and just so you know most of these posters talking about how undisciplined y’all was are not Milan people. A couple are but most are not. I know what walked into our stadium tonight and got nothing but respect for your team. We were lucky to respond when y’all put 13 up quick. 

Good luck to you all next week.

• Thanks 1

On 11/20/2020 at 9:54 PM, JacketLover said:

I’ll take PC by two TDs

On 11/20/2020 at 10:08 PM, TheCommissioner said:

PC will be flying all over the field 

PC by 21

On 11/20/2020 at 10:01 PM, Kevin38 said:

I actually believe this one will be quite close, I have seen Milan a few times this year and their defense is legit, it will keep them in this game...

A couple of y’all missed the mark by quite a bit. I see why y’all predicted what you did cause PC is a heck of a squad. But Milan’s defense was up to the challenge.  Good call Kevin. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Like 1

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

A couple of y’all missed the mark by quite a bit. I see why y’all predicted what you did cause PC is a heck of a squad. But Milan’s defense was up to the challenge. 

Congrats to Milan. We’ve seen PC up close a few times in the playoffs and know, undisciplined or not, that those boys are legit and can play with anyone. I didn’t get to watch the game but  going to watch the replay in a bit, so I don’t have an opinion on what happened regarding the officiating. Regardless of that, Milan is definitely worthy of being where they are. Any team that scores 27 unanswered on the Firebirds is a stout football team. I’d like to think you guys could play ten times and each would win five.