Littull Fellurs vs. Okelund

STARSNBARS

The most athletic play I saw last night was when one, of about 40, of the Oakland students  went over the fence.  He did a handstand and as he was about to go past his center he released one hand and did a tuck out of it. I had to deduct points for ripping his shirt though. The bad part was no one took their temperature as they came out of the woods. 

• Like 1

Congrats two Okelund.....Tha littull fellurs wuz toetully outmatched az eye perdicted.....Okelund haid a nice teem reeturnin' and addin #2 and #7 put tham onn evun anthur levull....Thay breeze two a gold bawl....:thumb:

Congrats two tha Mairvul seenyours onn great careers and adding 2 Gold bawls two tha case inn yore 4 yeers.....Tha littull fellurs ere steal my teem win orr lose.....And nobody inn Tinn haz winned moore......:popcorneater:

11 hours ago, arshad221 said:

Oakland open recruiting is paying off, I’m shocked with Maryville but they tend to do this after a few years then reload. They’ll be back. My cousin jersey is retired at Oakland they always have some stout talent. With some of my takes on here I felt they should have smoked everyone on the schedule. 

Honestly I think Oakland has just figured out how Maryville and Alcoa keep great players coming to their programs year after year.  Great coaches bring in great players!   LOL  I have always said Riverdale was investigated for recruiting 1 year to late, after Ranking left!  

3 hours ago, rebelscum1998 said:

This golden bears clown. No lifer refreshing every Maryville thread on the board. Sad really. 

Oakland manhandled the Rebels up front and they didn't like it. Amazing showing by a really impressive team. 

This has been a fun series and Oakland has made their half of the split look easy when they win. 

I just sit back and laugh and the imbeciles from other teams swooping in like vultures to hate on Maryville when their team has been eliminated for weeks. 

MJ is an absolute clown lmfao 

Maryville is a GREAT Team nothing to be ashamed of.  The winningest high school football program in the state of Tennessee.  There is not one team in this state that wouldn't love to have Maryville's record and championships.  It is not easy to do what you guys do year after year.  That is why you guys have that bullseye on your backs.  Be proud!!  Most Maryville fans are great and show class in defeat just like y'alls football team!  Yes every player wants to win, you guys have had great coaching, teaching these young men to show respect when they get beat.  Life's lessons seldom taught in school these days!!  Maryville will be back whether everybody wants to admit it or not, they know it!!  Things change and things will change again.  Looks like to me this will be a great rivalry!  Congrats to Maryville's on a great season and Congrats to Oakland on a great win!!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

First off, congrats to Maryville on a great season. Going into the season, I wasn't sure what to expect from them replacing so many starters. A testament to their program and their fans should be proud.

Best game Oakland has played in all phases this year. Was also the first time that I felt there was a significant disparity in talent between these two. McGill is a solid back, but he just doesn't put the fear of god in you like Hodge did. 

Maryville isn't going anywhere. People said the same thing in 2018, only for them to bounce back and give Oakland the shutout. Until Oakland can win at Maryville, it's all just talk.

If Oakland plays remotely close to the way they did tonight for the title, they're gonna be hosting title #5. heckuva performance by the kids and coaching staff. GO PATS!

Last I checked Mcgill doesn’t play defense. Also he’s rushed for nearly 1500 yards this season. Last year 1350. You’re right he’s not T. Hodge. Solid back yes I agree. With a good offensive line , phenomenal back. Lol. Yes I am biased. I’m his father

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, CMCGiLL said:

Last I checked Mcgill doesn’t play defense. Also he’s rushed for nearly 1500 yards this season. Last year 1350. You’re right he’s not T. Hodge. Solid back yes I agree. With a good offensive line , phenomenal back. Lol. Yes I am biased. I’m his father

Not sure what you're trying to get at here, but okay...

• Like 1