Littull Fellurs vs. Okelund

STARSNBARS

1 minute ago, HTV said:

You've viewed it?  

Interesting.  

The official who was in the press box not 7 feet from me when it happened said otherwise.  

Let me clear up any misperception.  I saw it on film, I was not in attendance.  The official that you reference is either mistaken, or he does not know the rules.

1 minute ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Maryville is so in your head it’s eating you alive. Let me guess, you are a fan or player that has been steamrolled by the Red Rebels repeatedly?  :flower:

Perhaps you would take time to read my posts.  I am picking Maryville to win.  Something they consistently do, unlike the vols...lol!

1 hour ago, TomLHS said:

I am thinking back to the year in which Maryville beat Oakland with a field goal toward the end of the game, and someone on Marryville's line obvioulsy jumped, yet the officials somehow did not see it. Of course there was a couple of plays before that where the QB completed a critical pass play for a first down, the only issue was that his knee was down prior to releasing the ball. When you play Maryville at Maryville not only do you have to beat a pretty good team, you also have to beat the zebras.  Hope this helps you understand.

The crew we had last week was from Middle TN. They were terrible to the home team. Pick and choose what you see. 

So these kids from a little blue collar mountain town with only 1,600 enrollment need to be “humbled” for a call you think the TSSAA supplied playoff officials missed? That’s like me being mad at the Haven (miss you guys and Shelby County Schools can #%$&)  for a call that Gary Darden made. Ain’t mad at the Haven. Mad a G. D. and the fact that one of our sure tackling LB’s wasn’t in during WHS’s 2 pt conversion and I wish we hadn’t put the ball on the ground 4 times. But to take it out on the kids from the other school. That’s crossing the line Tom!  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, TomLHS said:

Let me clear up any misperception.  I saw it on film, I was not in attendance.  The official that you reference is either mistaken, or he does not know the rules.

So, you are the only person who has the video available.  

Interesting.  

And he wasn't my friend.  He was a supervisor of officials there observing.  Didn't know him from Adam until after the game when we had a discussion off the air. 

Edited by HTV

24 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

So these kids from a little blue collar mountain town with only 1,600 enrollment need to be “humbled” for a call you think the TSSAA supplied playoff officials missed? That’s like me being mad at the Haven (miss you guys and Shelby County Schools can #%$&)  for a call that Gary Darden made. Ain’t mad at the Haven. Mad a G. D. and the fact that one of our sure tackling LB’s wasn’t in during WHS’s 2 pt conversion and I wish we hadn’t put the ball on the ground 4 times. But to take it out on the kids from the other school. That’s crossing the line Tom!  

Actually I do not think that Maryville intentional did anything of the sorts.  I do believe, however, that some officials get the yips when facing a home crowd.