Playoffs - Semifinals - Oak Ridge vs South - Doyle

CardinalGrey

Good luck in Cookeville Oak Ridge. Your defense is great, the bogus facemask hurt the Kees, but I still think the better team won tonight. Proud of our kids from South Of The River. Played their Hearts out all year. We will be back in this position in 4A next year. 

Oak Ridge your fans were awesome, your Gameday stuff is really cool (except the halftime  rapper)  I hope yall bring the Gold ball back East.

Edited by Bill4Kees
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bill4Kees said:

Good luck in Cookeville Oak Ridge. Your defense is great, the bogus facemask hurt the Kees, but I still think the better team won tonight. Proud of our kids from South Of The River. Played their Hearts out all year. We will be back in this position in 4A next year. 

Oak Ridge your fans were awesome, your Gameday stuff is really cool (except the halftime  rapper)  I hope you all bring the Gold ball back East.

Well said, Kees.

5 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

I hate saying this, but OR isn't beating HC or Summit.

you just never know.  I don't think at the beginning of the season some folks thought you would make it this far, but you did.     Now your going to state and Coach Gaddis will have this team ready.  Defense played lights out tonight and that's what going to win it in Cookeville.   Congrats  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Romansfive8 said:

you just never know.  I don't think at the beginning of the season some folks thought you would make it this far, but you did.     Now your going to state and Coach Gaddis will have this team ready.  Defense played lights out tonight and that's what going to win it in Cookeville.   Congrats  

OR defense is good, but they'll have to defend a lot more than the wildcat next week.

19 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

What a run by the OR QB on 3rd down.  This has been a great game to watch.  OR's defense has been outstanding tonight.  Defense is what wins Championships

Actually defense is what keeps the other team from winning the championship.....    haha, just messing with ya man.    Yeah of course you are right, and OR had the D tonight.

Haha the haters on here. Before the game all I heard about was how amazing Gary was (not saying he isn’t a great back, he is) and we flat shut him the heck down, and people STILL hating. What more y’all want? Yeah, the face mask definitely won us the game. No credit at all to the D for completely shutting down one of the best RBs in the state. Y’all are a trip.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 2